Poll! Mercy players: Do you like her changes?

So basically you can’t have any fun lol

4 Likes

No I don’t like the changes, but I barely play anymore and I honestly don’t even touch her when I do at this point so I’m not the primary target group anymore.

I haven’t liked her in a long time, but I’ve especially disliked her since she primarily became a pocket-attachment a few years back. I’d play her to win or because people asked for her, but in comparison Ana or Moira were a lot more fun.

1 Like

I answered “Not Sure”, particularly because I like parts of it. Hope I didn’t skew it too much.

What I like:
Healing boost to allies 50% or lower
Staff healing passive (she still gets the support passive when out of combat I think)

Dislike:
GA change (disrupts her triage playstyle)

1 Like

You need a poll for that? No. Most people hate it. (I like it tho)

1 Like

Yeah pretty much

1 Like

I would like someone who answered “yes” to explain to me why they think its good VS what its EVER been in the past, talk from a gameplay standpoint, Im not interested in muh pickrates, muh stats, muh E-Celeb tier lists, none of that counts. A heart to heart, gameplay, and most importantly (since this is a video game after all), FUN.

I picked NO

Meta Mains have ruined this game forever, I would gladly take one tricks over this E-Celeb garbage meta nonsense any day at this point.

From what i’ve seen so far they really like the healing changes and probably feel it makes up for the GA nerfs.

I love the concept of shared healing because this way Mercy can’t just be ignored but 25% is quite low. Problem is Mercy has still good numbers on paper so she’ll never get a buff to it.

But the healing changes dont promote anything that the devs claim it does, instead it has the opposite effect by making Mercy more of a brainless pocketbot than she ever was before (which the vast majority of mercy players Ive talked to dont really like, because its boring).

So I guess I should rephrase, why do mercy players love to turn off the right side of their brain, and “play” the game while the DPS they pocket actually plays the game, because thats what this change heavily implies in game, the devs are just liars with the “triad” healer quote.

2 Likes

have you tried…idk… healing mercy

and they are just terrible at the character xD

1 Like

Nope. Nobody likes this new Mercy but Blizzard, according to them, they have no plans on reverting these nerfs or rebuffing her because Mercy deaths have been the “same” pre nerf/post nerf.

At this point I’m sure devs don’t play this game at all, they all just sit a work, play CoD while drinking breast milk. Out of touch.

I guess you missed the part of my post that said ‘I have to keep an eye on my Mercy’s more than ever’. That means healing them too.