Is Wrecking Ball Underpowered?

What is your stance on Wrecking Ball?

Underpowered: 022

Balanced: 010

Overpowered: 002

To Soon To Tell: 028

And why do you feel this way? Let’s have a discussion. I personally feel he is a little weak and want to get the communities perception of him.

I will be keeping track of what you say.

my vote goes in “To soon to tell”.

23 Likes

I would say too soon to tell. I’m waiting for comp

1 Like

underpowered, shield is dead squishy and himself

3 Likes

Read the forum guidelines bro.

2 Likes

What if the Hamster is a hero with a high skill floor and high skill cap so you need to be a very good player to make use of him?

4 Likes

A bit underpowered in my opinion

1 Like

Would that be a balanced vote?

1 Like

I’d say he’s a bit like doomfist. Powerful in the right hands with the right understanding of how to play him. But otherwise weak and an ult battery.

Haven’t seen him “dominate” a game with his presence yet, but not all new heroes need to be like that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Underpowered

Too easy to shut down.

2 Likes

Too soon to tell. He’s super hard to play well. Could just be a high skill floor.

2 Likes

“To Soon To Tell” imo

1 Like

When he becomes played right, there will be the ability to properly assess, right now, he is nothing but the new car everyone wants to test drive.

1 Like

I understand that

I think it’s too soon to tell but I also think he’s really high skilled, I don’t want him buffed.

1 Like

i say underpowered. dies way to quickly

Yeah. I am sort of there too.

My initial impressions suggest that he could be quite strong. Definitely not underpowered when played correctly. I don’t think I would say OP though. Might be too soon to tell, but I’d also go with balanced.

Way too soon to tell. I think we won’t know for sure until we can see him being used in comp. QP is a circus and right now everyone is still learning to play him correctly.

So if I just remove the poll and vote system, but still keep track it’s okay?