Political topics should banned on the forums

I agree political posts have no place on the forum however being LGBT has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with being human. The only people that make it a political issue are the mouthbreathers that want to push LGBT people back down.

1 Like

No, LGBT people aren’t a political group and they don’t become one mid discussion.

Easier doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do. Addressing the people that “make it political” is the right thing to do.

You are going in circles at this point.

1 Like

You know thats a racist term towards asians rights?

They aren’t a political group, but they’re a myriad of political issues pertaining to LGBT.

I, and many others, would much rather have those resources go into the game rather than policing the forums. Banning the topic so it doesn’t get the chance to devolve is the less costly of the two

OP just doesn’t wanna have to see anything about gay people in his precious video game

Can you at least bother yourself to read the thread?

Hate to say it but this thread that is originally anti-political is going to get very political. :neutral_face:

I’m not going to get involved but just wanted to wish everyone a pleasant day and enjoy the game. And happy holidays coming up! :sparkles:

Nah, I read your other one about not wanting threads about gay content in overwatch, I think I get your point of view. And I also think it’s just a thinly-veiled way of saying you just don’t wanna see anything having to do with gay people in the game. But that’s just my two-cents. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Good thing those things aren’t being discussed here, we are talking about adding a spray to the game.

Actually your solution is more costly, since it involves mods actively looking for these threads or having to develop some kind of mechanism to automate the process. The other solution is… The status quo, actually. Users having a discussion in a forum discussion.

2 Likes

Then why don’t you try and stop people from hijacking the gay megathread in the first place. Oh wait. You don’t actually care about that.

1 Like

This thread quickly derailed into trolling and toxic behavior. Closing this down.

3 Likes