Please try harder to do something about smurfs

So are you actually this naive, or just pretending to be? Did you somehow miss this bit?

For most of us, its obvious. For certain others (cough), you seem to have it in your head that border color indicates whether or not someones a smurf. What a stupid idea.

But you’re right, it is obvious. For example, when they say things like

Or

I mean, cmon man. Just

1 Like

Here’s an easy tip for you. Smurfing is the intent to play at a lower rating to crush people easily. That’s not my intent. I want fair balanced games ergo I’m not a smurf. With your definition of “smurfing” I don’t trust anything you say about smurfs on Diamond accounts.

"Im not smurfing while playing 1k below my rank because it wasnt intentional. It just happened while I was grouping with a much lower rated friend.

But all the other smurfs? They did it intentionally. I can tell by their border level!"

Btw, only the most naive players think that you can only derank a bronze border account. I really cannot emphasize enough just how stupid that idea is.

1 Like

Yes, you cannot be a smurf if you aren’t intending to be a smurf. Tons of people have accounts at the wrong rating despite only playing to win. That doesn’t make them a smurf. Smurfs at some point have to intentionally lose, that’s key to the definition. I’ve never intentionally lost a game. You’re so obtuse, you’re basically saying I shouldn’t play certain roles because the MMR has them ranked wrong?

So, are you deliberately ignoring this painfully obvious point, or does it genuinely elude you?

1 Like

You’re intentionally cherrypicking things I’ve said. I’m done arguing with someone choosing to be contrary instead of accepting you’re wrong.

Ill summarize, as plainly as possible, and you tell me exactly what I cherrypicked or got wrong:

you’re complaining about diamond smurfs in gold games ruining ladder integrity

At the same time, you say you can hold your own against masters players.

You claim that you’re not part of the problem because you didnt intentionally derank

Meanwhile, you also claim to know that the same excuse couldnt possibly apply to the diamond players in question, because their border level isnt high enough

1 Like