Please stop with the whole "DPS mains" thing 😠

I just got so angry when I saw this thread. I am tired of seeing this crap.

Not every DPS main is the same. So stop blaming them for everything that gets nerfed or buffed in this game.

84 Likes

just salty support mains

60 Likes

DPS mains really are worse than other Roles though. I know that from experience, and they’ve clearly been complaining far too much since the game’s release.

23 Likes

I don’t think all support mains are salty, but seeing one of them blaming a DPS main for something really gets on my nerves

7 Likes

Its because its the class most people tend to choose. The toxic ones just end up being dps because of it(its popularity). From my experience after playing the game for like almost 1,5 year most of the toxicity I get is indeed from dps because as I said it is the most popular role.

That doesnt mean no other class is toxic and that we are all completely inocent though.

2 Likes

Oh look, a DPS main complains about the fact others complain about DPS mains…

How original…

15 Likes

I think the way the stereotypes work is, dps mains are the reason your team always loses, support mains are the saltiest people in overwatch and tank mains are some of the most reasonable people in existence, that last one seems to be true.

4 Likes

DPS mains are all the same. #Triggered

2 Likes

The stereotype exists for a reason. When DPS mains change their tune and stop expecting that both the game and their teams revolve around them is when the stereotype will go away.

4 Likes

:spider_web: I mean, stereotypes are there for a reason. DPS mains have a loud and stereotypical (and toxic) play group simply because their class has more heroes and they just have the bigger numbers of mains. Supports follow in a quick second.

Ofc not ALL supports or ALL DPS, but you can’t argue with the numbers of both.

2 Likes

what is the problem dps player are making this game worst

3 Likes

Main reason DPS’s mains get the blame is because they are far more numerous than the players that go Tank / Support. I frankly don’t care what people main in this game, I only care if they can flex another hero / role if they are being completely shutdown.

3 Likes

the player made the post is dps main
before you write something
think

9 Likes

I saw that thread too but I didn’t comment on it, cause fighting generalization seems to be a lost cause, especially on these forums.

4 Likes

this is exactly why there is this problems - dps mains say it is supports mains faults, support main defend by calling it is dps faults and you are only throwing coal dust into fire - nice job

5 Likes

Please, go into the old forums, and type in ‘‘Genji’’
Then you will see all da hate.

People act like dps mains make the balance decisions and not devs.

7 Likes

People have always been stereotyping roles.

Nothing new. Just ignore them

1 Like

DPS gets the blame because their are a lot more of them compare to Tank/support.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like