Please stop putting bots in compe!

DEAR Blizzard!

WHAT’S THE POINT PUTTING BOTS IN COMPE? WHAT’S WORSE IS THEY ARE DPS!!! CAN’T AVOID THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO MANY, I AVOIDED 3 “ONE”, AND YET THERE’S STILL MORE!

Please stop this!

As far i’m aware there aren’t any bots created by Blizzard themselves.

These are most likely userbots, which are quite hard to counter…
What heroes do these “ONE” bots play?

2 Likes

Maybe… if you’re losing too many games… Maybe YOU are the one playing like a bot… Food for thought…
Anyways thanks for letting me know that I should avoid you. Players like you are the worst, keep blaming the DPS when your support/tank play is bad.

4 Likes

Luckily for you, it’s not against any rules to be bad

3 Likes

Hey buddy, I don’t appreciate being called a bot. I might just be super high and an eyelash was blocking my vision.

Hang on, someone said this in chat this morning in QP, I remember seeing a bot play with a player a couple months ago, a McCree I think.

But you mean to tell me there’s more?

Its “Comp”. Its not “Compe”. Just saving your grammar. You’re welcome. Secondly, people are either not so good at the game or they are decent or very good. Just like in any sport or any other competitive game. Blizzard doesn’t put bots anywhere. It’s based off your own relative skill on who you get matched with so maybe you also aren’t as good as you think you are. Food for thought. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Not my fault I’m a potato when these queue times be giving me rigor mortis by the time I get a game

I think I played against a bot in plat recently. Watch the enemy McCree and his bot-like movement. And he only ever used right click. I reported him a few days ago but haven’t heard anything since. Replay code: 6B1T9D

Mmm… Yes… The good ol “its my teams fault.” I (don’t) feel ya homie…

2 Likes

where are the bad players supposed to play, if not in your rank?

1 Like

Keep supporting bad players.

It’s an abbreviation for competitive. It can be either comp or compe, if he wants to call it that. Go somewhere else grammar police.

1 Like

That does not compute.

1 Like

The amount of people trashing this dude instead of having a conversation is alarming. It’s sometimes even beyond internet usual standard of blindfolded gratuitous arguing.
People really take this game too much at heart.

1 Like

I doubt that Blizzard would make DPS bots, since the queues are long enough. I’d believe tank bots, though.

1 Like

It’s because he’s the type of player that throws games when the DPS don’t get a kill in the first 10 seconds of the game. Avoid and move on.

1 Like

Yeah but I mean the game doesn’t do nearly enough to prevent throwing either. There is little to no incentive to take the game seriously. And probably that’s how it should be, since it’s just a game.

1 Like

He can say whatever he likes, good observation. It is a two way street though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

why are you necroing a 4 year old topic…

2 Likes