Please return Pink Mercy

OH MY GOD YES

Not to say that BCRF isn’t deserving, but I’d prefer another charity be supported this time with a new skin made for a new hero. To bring awareness to another equally deserving cause.

There are Mercy skins I like better than Pink.

But I keep it equipped to show the other Mercy players that I’m the alpha.

2 Likes

If I see pink mercy I make sure to kill her first and chase her around the map :smiling_imp:

Bring it. I pride myself on having a low death rate.

0 death games as Mercy is so good.

I like taunting the enemy just so they waste their time trying to kill me lol. They should be trying to kill me anyway, and they’re going to be mostly unsuccessful.

1 Like

its ow2 i dont think there’s going to be another charity event :frowning:

I have been wondering this same thing for yeas, Mom, but whether I understand it or not, there are dozens upon dozens of forum members who come to threads like this solely to attack others and/or attack the right of the topic to exist

I don’t like Genji topics - sorry, Genji just inst my cup of tea - but I dont go into those threads complaining about the topic or about the people who do want to talk about them. I simply don’t enter those topics at all. I hope that one day these attackers adopt a similar approach

I think it has yielded results, my old friend, in signs like the mention of the skin in the Valentines event

There was no need to mention the sin, and someone had to approve its inclusion. It was there intentionally after years and years of silence on the topic

what mega thread are we referring to, btw?

I am all for new/additional charity events, but I wouldnt see such an event as a replacement - an “instead of” - for Pink Mercy

They could easily offer both in the same offering, with a much larger resulting bag of cash for the charities involved

3 Likes

Lettme put on my Atlantic pacific mercy skin and pull out my Barbie blaster. You and your team ain’t ready for this :smiling_imp:

1 Like

There was one idk if it got removed because people like to mass report pink mercy threads. The person who created it has the yellow mercy icon and were even in this thread I just can’t spell their name😕I know you are/were in it because I remember seeing you in there a lot.

there was a thread with about 2500 posts at one time, but it no longer exists

I think you mean CB

3 Likes

Yes that’s the one! Shame it got removed but I’m not surprised. People just dislike talking about bringing pink mercy back for some reason.

He has started a new thread

Link: Bring back BCRF charity event in Overwatch 2

There’s actually a lot of people who do like talking about this topic, but I think the constant threat of being verbally assaulted over and over again by the folks who like to attack this topic and its participants keeps many people away

3 Likes

It is opinion because forum definition doesn’t include all definitions of actual spam.

Yeah, with 70% of them, made by just you…

I’d reply in the new one… but honestly repeating the same argument 8 million times gets … tiring. And it always follows the same track.

it isnt opinion, actually, as the only definition of spam that matters in terms of this forum is the forum definition

1 Like

actually, the 70% figure is pretty close to the volume of the attackers

I was nowhere near 70% of the posts