Please Respond to #reworkmercy

I would say for about every mercy post. There is a post telling mercy mains they are wrong. You dont seem to take any of those voices count. Just the ones you like because they agree with you. This conversation will be self evident to anyone not biased who reads it.

2 Likes

anyway i think blizzard has other things to do now, if they get baned from china, i think overwatch devs will be busy making the client and skins china suitable for the next months
if they cant overwatch maybe will finish like
heroes of the storm.

Please. I challenge you. Go actually see the scale of post pro mercy and anti. I promise you you are absolutely wrong as itā€™s been stated as factual that Mercy rework request threads etc are the largest the forum has. There are WAY more advocates than you think.

Posts =/= posters. I challenge you to try again.

2 Likes

Again. No, even if you go and group together all of the same posters, the number still outweighs the ā€œanti Mercyā€ cries.

Again I challenge you. I already have done the math. But youā€™ll never believe the numbers unless you do the math yourself. Thank you.

Youā€™ve done the math? Thatā€™s a fantastic claim. Post your findings.

1 Like

not sure i think overwatch comunity is geting smaler,
take an awfull long tame lately to go in any games in overwatchā€¦
and blizzard no more brag on giving how many player are playing .

Happily. Give me a bit to get my stuff together and graph it out for you. Still. Unless you do the work yourself in sure the only answer Iā€™ll get is ā€œyouā€™re wrong thatā€™s a lie. You miscounted.ā€

Which is why I challenged YOU to go look. So you see with your own eyes. But if you must have someone else do the math for you so be it.

I mean. If you did you did lol. Feel free to post it. Just dont get upset if its riddled with holes and I start poking my fingers through them.

1 Like

overwatch streams are not that popular anymore too and lots of channels are quiting just because of the starving

Iā€™ve never been upset at someone poking me with their finger. But thatā€™s neither here nor there lol

But the jist of it was 73.4(ish)% of the post came from different users with about 18.9% of which were repeat posts and the rest being the same people posting but about different issues on Mercy.

Hmmm thatā€™s really not a graph. I expected likeā€¦ a pdf link or something. Thatā€™s not really any proof. Thatā€™s just a percent that could have come from thin air.

1 Like

Yeah, but noā€¦ I get what you want to say, but please donā€™t bring our problems into a discussion about a game, please, as much as I love Mercy ><

Yeah. Its like making content focused on flavor of the year is a bad idea or something. See what ninja is doing in 2 years when the fortnite fad goes away. Most big gaming youtubers are big because they have a personality that generally isnt too terrible and they are able to play more than one game.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m a pen and paper type of girl so I have it just not readily available to show. And itā€™s math that took me weeks to do as I was curious just how much of the posts were repeat post which is what most people against reworking mercy have said. The reality is they are wrong. And unless you want me scan my handwritten notes and things into my computer tomorrow I have no way of showing you the numbers.
I canā€™t say you have to believe me.
But I can say Iā€™m honest and leave it at that.
Whether you believe me or not is not the point. I am merely stating facts that Iā€™ve come to uncover.

facts?
no fact are without proofs
this is just a hollow shell

1 Like

I suppose thatā€™s true. My point still stands Iā€™ll show tomorrow if needed but thatā€™s what IVE learned

Look. A scan of handwritten is better than what I have now which is an empty sack. I have no problem saying that my claim is that thereā€™s about as many people who disagree with the mercy community as there are who agree is pure conjecture. And like you itā€™s based off what I observed in the forums. Which less than 1 percent of the playerbase.

1 Like

You keep saying that like thatā€™s a bad thing? Itā€™s still a HUGE a number of people in that one percent that are unhappy.

And again Iā€™ll happily scan in tomorrow. As I donā€™t own a scanner and must go to my sisters to. Wtf do I need to scan? Lmao

/thread.

(Movement or not, the question of ā€œwill Mercy be reworked?ā€ has already been answered multiple times.)

2 Likes