Please, Reset Rankings

And how ranking reset helps in here ? What do you think what happens if they reset ranking and you start play at your main acc ?

1 Like

Well you’ll never hit top 500 unless you REALLY try to learn and be better. You actually CAN be top 500 if you really put in the work.

Also, trying/learning and having fun aren’t mutually exclusive, I do both all the time, trying my hardest, learn from my mistakes, and have a blast doing it.

I’m not capable. I accept that there are MANY people better than me. Not everyone is the winner. It’s just how it is.

The same thing happens in every other game that resets.

Brackets will get normalized.

Getting punished for play from four years ago is a little silly.

But why do you want that this happens ? There must be some personal reason, what is it ? How do you get punished and how that punishing ends if they reset ranking ?

1 Like

Remember when people had rigged SR gains / loss playing as Mercy because of how performance based SR worked ?

Apparently you don’t.

1 Like

The game and meta changes so often it makes no sense to keep the same ranks. It should reset each season.

It like being a Reaper god, then they make 6 different heroes counter him, that he did not have before, now that guy is in high diamond, got carried by an op hero and sucks at all other characters.

And stays within +/- 300 SR

Guess we gotta reset the ranks every balance patch then huh?

2 Likes

Storm, why are you a bully?

Please tell me why you think I’m a bully

1 Like

Just curious how long were you in bronze before you climbed?

So you are saying that messup what follows if they would reset ranks is smaller than ”messup” what you think is now going ?

I really don’t belive that anyone who don’t belong in Diamond stays in there… Even he’s hero what he main gets hard counteret most of games still hes game sense should be enough good to keep him in there.

But still why do YOU want that Blizzard reset ranks, you are not any Reaper god or high Diamond player, what is your reason to want total clowfest and make it even worse than it you think it is now.

1 Like

OO look another bully, rank reset is not a bad thing, people could have a hugely inflated SR, the average player will go up and down +/- 300 SR depending on rank.

Why are you replying on your own post with an alt account just to call people who reasonably disagree with you bullies?

1 Like

Go look at my response to you, I shared 5 diamond games, yet no response.

Because that’s just OneSadKeanu on his alt account (which is private profile actually, funny how that happens, bet he’s silver if we’re using his logic) and his main likely got suspended on the forums so now he must defend himself on an alt. You dared disagree with him and called him out for his nonsense and bullying of others so you’re a bully clearly.

1 Like

I just shared five diamond games.

Hey by your own logic private profile=silver. Guess you’ve been silver this whole time.

Sure, except I just posted five diamond games.

I think you don’t even have enough lube to counter all that butthurt what all those ~15-10% of player base brings down to lower elo’s if rank reset happens. You are just too blind and ignorant to understand that ranks are thing what protect bad players to get bullied by good players in this game. There are random smurfs in here and there and 70% of them are bad ones, but how do you feel when 6 GM players will throw fresh placements, stack up to geher and use you to satisfy their own needs for pleasure…

1 Like