Please Remove Rez

I’m a support main and would really like to see Mercy’s rez removed because it would give me peace of mind not to play her.

I always feel like I need to play Mercy for my team to win because her rez just makes her that much more valuable to the team and when I get burnt out on Mercy and switch to Zen or Moira, I feel guilty and hate myself for feeling that way.

Anyways, I’m not going to rant on about my insecurities with Mercy, but even after she got hit with the nerf bat, she still feels like a must need in every game, if only for the 30s rez that can stop a team stagger, keep everyone alive on defense, or keep the fight going in a push.

They really should take out rez because besides my stupid obsession, it really is frustrating to see that what you killed just got rezed. Removing it would save so much frustration that I see from dps and tank mains.

Of course Mercy should have a compensation for the removal of rez but at least she would finally be on par with other healers.

3 Likes

29 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018