Please remove Resurrect

Can still be used to make a point.

The line you quoted literally said why.

No, it isn’t. Overwatch is a mainly casual game with a competitive mode, with forced e-sports and a lot of commercial BS haphazardly slapped on top, at the cost of its actual target audience, which has since left the game in droves.

1 Like

Makes quite a small point when we don’t know what the people who liked said post agreed to.

A pacifist would treat people in a field hospital. Not on the front lines while helping them by making them kill people faster.

They agreed with the premise of the post, which is that Mercy’s current state is ****. This is backed up by the polls I mentioned earlier, in which 60 percent of the (non-Mercy) respondents would like to see a previous iteration of Mercy (whatever that may be). And over 90% of Mercy players that participated wanted to go back to an earlier version (again, no specifics, but that wasn’t asked in the poll).

Mercy will head out to where people need her the most, and that often happens to be the front line. If I were a medic, I’d probably also choose the frontline over a hospital, even though I, too, am quite the pacifist.

Are we talking about the same post?
The post that literally states they don’t have a problem with current mercy?

Definitely not, if that’s what you somehow managed to extract from Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State, as Titanium literally says “Valkyrie is a disgusting… pile?” as opener for the ‘Valkyrie’ section of his OP.

What is the title of said post?

I mean, pistol was there with mass rez. It’s not gone. And her ult doesn’t encourage hitting shots, just spam. Otherwise they would have kept speed and dmg increase but instead they kept…infinite ammo? That’s not asking for skill either.
Playing Mercy offensively should be her choice, not kit design as she stands now. If they wanna change her power, i’d be fine with it. 50%dmg boost with 30% healing and increase her shot power. Encourage one , or the other. Not weird nothingness

1 Like

“Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy’s Current State”.

Do you know what “have yet to” means?

That Mass Rez was so dope.

Do you despise it yet

Not currently, but might in the future.

sombra players dont have a reason to complain about hack thou. i fail to understand what you are trying to convey

A) Don’t put words in our mouths. Not everyone hates or thinks rez is bad/unfun.

B) Stop pretending that 50HPS as opposed to 60HPS suddenly makes her bad at healing or unimpactful.

C) Stop saying Valkyrie isn’t an ultimate or isn’t impactful. It absolutely is.

2 Likes

Correct. This means that the title is the same as saying “I do not currently, but might in the future, not despise Mercy’s current state. Here’s why”

Fixing the double negative gets you “I despise Mercy’s current state. Here’s why.”

It also means that you can find current mercy fine.

2 Likes

Might as well get rid of her highlight intro too, so it doesn’t seem strange.

All the other heroes that were reworked and had an ability removed didn’t actually have that ability as a highlight intro, but if rez were completely removed that highlight intro is pointless.

Hanzo - Scatter removed - Never had a highlight intro with scatter arrow

Symmetra - Shield gen removed - Never had a shield gen highlight intro

Torbjörn - Old molten core still exists as overload, but didn’t have a highlight intro for that in the first place.

But Mercy had a rez highlight intro and rez was kept.

D.Va - never had anything removed in the first place. Only things added. And a time change on how long her DM lasted.

Her self destruct selfie intro should have showed her being blown up too

No, it can’t.

Could you expand on that and say why you misinterpreted it that way?

1 Like

Because “not currently, but might in the future”
Is the same as i don’t currently like her, but i might change my mind.