Please read Jeff Kaplan

Can someone close this? I dont think Jeff needs to read that discussion about paragraphs and commas :wink:

I haven’t read it because you don’t even care enough to add paragraphs. It’s not the fact that the post is long. It’s the fact that there’s no paragraphs and hardly any punctuation, making it very difficult to read. Nobody was attacking you. If you don’t care enough about the reader to add in something as simple as paragraphs, then I’m not sure what to tell you. If random people on the forums won’t even read it, what makes you think Jeff will?

1 Like

Does not seem harsh it is just how I talk and I did not think I needed a masters in English to write on a video game forums sorry for the inconvenience

Of course, I won’t read anything that someone didn’t take the time to make readable. It very likely there isn’t anything well formulated if you didn’t take a bit of time to format it so people could read it. I’m not a grammar N$#! but you can’t read that wall of text easily.

It’s a video game forums… not a English class I did not feel the need? you honestly telling me if you are playing a game or something and someone suggests a long idea you will be like naw bro can not can read no periods? again sorry to upset you

LOL! Says the one who literally never uses commas, periods, exclamation points, question marks, and refuses to break it down into paragraphs.

Paragraphs and basic punctuation is not really an advanced concept, even if this is a video game forum. You’ll find that most users on here use these things. Just some friendly advice, a lot more people will read it if you change it.

nobody is reading that OP, sorry but that wall of text is literally unreadable.

1 Like

OMFG I read it all.
Can I have 10 mins of my life back pls.

My school system failed me because I have a hard time following a 200+ word run-on sentence!? But your school system didn’t fail you even though you haven’t figured out how to use punctuation? Makes sense.

How do you have a hard time reading this? is it to hard to follow with your mouse? My 11 year old niece just read this to me without a problem are you all just that toxic? really people come on >.>

It’s not that the words are hard to read. It’s that your ideas are hard to follow along with and understand when you can’t separate them. You say a lot of things in your post, and you say it all in the same sentence. Just reading the words in order sounds like blabber. You’re making the reader try and figure out where one idea ends and another begins. You’re asking them to do extra work to understand what you’re saying rather than doing a little work to add punctuation. There’s a reason our written language contains punctuation.

Whelp I do have ADHD it all kind of runs together up here lol sorry for the bad gapping but the words are still true my dude

They may very well be true, I’m not going to deny that. It’s just hard to convince others that they are true without some structure to what you’re saying.

2 Likes

I want to enjoy the game but imbeciles keep making walls of texts and it’s annoying as hell.

Why not just stay off the forms? lol

Oh my lord. For the love of my bleeding eyeballs PLEASE use punctuation and paragraphs.

Locking this thread as the title violates Forum Guidelines, and the thread has devolved into harassment which violates our Code of Conduct.

1 Like