Please read Jeff Kaplan

OMFG I read it all.
Can I have 10 mins of my life back pls.

My school system failed me because I have a hard time following a 200+ word run-on sentence!? But your school system didn’t fail you even though you haven’t figured out how to use punctuation? Makes sense.

How do you have a hard time reading this? is it to hard to follow with your mouse? My 11 year old niece just read this to me without a problem are you all just that toxic? really people come on >.>

It’s not that the words are hard to read. It’s that your ideas are hard to follow along with and understand when you can’t separate them. You say a lot of things in your post, and you say it all in the same sentence. Just reading the words in order sounds like blabber. You’re making the reader try and figure out where one idea ends and another begins. You’re asking them to do extra work to understand what you’re saying rather than doing a little work to add punctuation. There’s a reason our written language contains punctuation.

Whelp I do have ADHD it all kind of runs together up here lol sorry for the bad gapping but the words are still true my dude

They may very well be true, I’m not going to deny that. It’s just hard to convince others that they are true without some structure to what you’re saying.

2 Likes

I want to enjoy the game but imbeciles keep making walls of texts and it’s annoying as hell.

Why not just stay off the forms? lol

Oh my lord. For the love of my bleeding eyeballs PLEASE use punctuation and paragraphs.

Locking this thread as the title violates Forum Guidelines, and the thread has devolved into harassment which violates our Code of Conduct.

1 Like