Please Play The 1-3-2 Card

No. My data to the dev’s is to abstain.

I have a fundamental problems with altering Zarya and playing solo. Than being blamed for every loss. Which will happen.

Okay okay, I’ll check out all this hulabaloo.

1 Like

They are the “0 minutes experts” for a good reason.

I played that before and drove me away from the game. Solo anything sucks, solo tanking sucks most of all.

as soon as it comes out im diving right into it

I am not saying it will work, but I try it and by trying it is judged, without trying it cannot be judged.

if it is normal for you this reasoning…(taken on another topic).
Boycott … is it a political issue or a social issue? :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Zarya is pretty good in TDM as a solo tank, and she can be facing up to four DPS at a time. You can’t just mash your face into people when you know there’s a lot of incoming damage aimed your way, and that’s with the current 2-2-2 balance where she isn’t intended to be the only tank on the team.

You can judge things without trying them sometimes. This is one of those times.

If I were to suggest that we change the default team comp to 3-0-3 and just eliminate the DPS role, it would be obvious without trying the experiment what would happen.

Because there’s no way this card will be good(I’m one of the people who’s going to be optimistically trying it but I’m speaking as a general feel here). All blizzard has said is that they will change off tanks. That’s it. No buffs to main tanks and, more importantly, no nerfs to dps that are too tank busty. Because of the later, there is no way tank players are going to like this. Like me personally as a tank player, even if I had double health, I would not be comfortable solo tanking against a mccree, Mei and a doomfist. Like, I’d rather eat Mora’s nails. And that’s not a good thought. …it’d be like elbow macaroni, but really really sharp and uncooked.

It’s a game, you judge it after trying.

1 Like

I already tried it friend. I played this way for nearly 3 years. At least 1 match in every 3 was this mode. It was awful.

Yes, you have tried it but without modifications and many patches back :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Queue tank and throw.

If they’re buffing tanks so that playing one is viable and fun, they are going to be pretty important so if your tank is performing poorly it will have a huge impact on the team.

I’ll use the Hog cloud thing as an example since I don’t know the other changes. If you’re hog and you’re off doing things by yourself or throwing but the enemy Hog is giving his team that damage reduction, you are a big detriment to your team.

If you want an easy way to consistently “ruin it” or at least increase the chance of you losing significantly, just take up the only tank slot and throw.

Those modifications do not matter. I don’t really care how they re-balance the tanks. That doesn’t actually address my objections to the comp. The balance of the tanks is not relevant to my objections. It’s about the tank being the sole carry role on the team, the pressure the tank feels, the irrelevance of DPS going forward (they really don’t matter in this mode), and the complete loss of all tank synergies. It’s the destruction of the off tank role entirely. Those things won’t change no matter what you do with balance.

but please, try it and then judge, do yourself a favor.

2 Likes

I’ve already tried it.

Two words : one I can’t say on the forums, other is no.
1-3-2 should not look popular at all, should look like it is which is a horrible idea.
Enjoy your super long DPS queues as no tanks want to solo tank

1 Like

A bigger hero pool is needed to be honest!
More support/effect should be added too!
“support” is not only for healing, add more buffs and debuffs to this game!
Like wind blowing, slow-turn-around, slow down the bullet speed, poison, time bomb, weaken, purification(remove debuffs).

Some team-buffs or team-nerf should be given to some of the heroes when they appear in a team.

Too much limitation for the team is insane because this is not the original idea of Overwatch! I’m willing to see some of the team using 3-2-1, some 2-2-2, some 1-3-2 or 3-1-2, which is totally fine for me.

The competition is boring when we keep seeing the same heroes in every map for 6 hours!

As a tank player: no thank you

Join me and the rest of the tank players in boycotting this experimental card so the DPS will see how long queues can get to.