Please no infinity translocator

I think it really is needed, without it there is really no point in having infinite stealth since it will diverge from the ‘official’ Sombra playstyle. Place translocator, go into stealth, attack enemy team, translocate.

I’m playing Sombra and can always escape regardless (if my translocator is up, that is), unless I’m burst down. An infinite amount of time wont change that.
About 95% of the time my translocator isn’t camped and I’m free to setup the next attack instantly, without dying. I don’t always kill anyone, but I rarely die (unless widow / hanzo or some huge focus)
This will change nothing in regards to her survivability.

Anyhow, the update isn’t even on PTR yet, you don’t know half of what’s being changed and you whine already.
Just wait for it to come on PTR and see how it plays out.

Why flank with Sombra, when Genji and Tracer are 100x better than her?

Yeah exactly.
Genji does seemingly this infinite ninja wind dance around you and Tracer has infinite blinks (her CD are so low she rarely runs out of it, if you don’t mash blinks like crazy ofc)

If this version of Sombra goes live then it’ll bring ‘hell’ to another level entirely. Infinite translocator with infinite stealth!? I can understand perhaps infinite stealth but not both.

• Stealth to get behind them
  • Find an optimal spot to place translocater behind them
  • hack/attack/ult
  • Translocate back to her safe spot

You’re not exactly supposed to be leaving the trans at spawn then running across the map to get to them. Leaving it beihnd them means you can set up faster the second time, and if they have the time and power to spare to hunt you down, your team is probably resetting anyways.

If this goes live the way it is currently, she is going to be worse.

Of course it won’t.

You’ll still always be able to escape to your locator.

The difference is now you can wait as long as you like- and have an unlimited window to find the right time to hack someone.

I’m whining?

Where?

Can you quote me where I whined?

I’ll wait

People keep using Sombra’s pickrate as an argument, there you go. Changes that will make a lot more people play her.

It takes the entire aspect of time managemant from her kit…and i hate it.
Infinite stealth is cool though