Please no infinity translocator

Having the ability to flank a team and then teleport back to a safe hp if you are in danger was already a free out of jail card , Now you can stay for ANY time you want ? thats just too much blizzard , inf stealth is okay since it helps her movement but she also cant fight in stealth.

6 Likes

Yea…

Honestly if she has infinite Stealth, I don’t really see the need for an infinite Translocator since she can just place it down while she’s in stealth right before she goes in anyways.

14 Likes

Wait, it’s confirmed her translocstor will have no time limit now???

Yea they just did in a forum post

yeah, honestly nobody ask for those buffs and they sound really stupid, it will remove the risk, reward and the strategy that you need to play propperly Sombra

i dont find any fun being infinitely invisible but not being able to contest points, and if dont use a translocator, i let the time expire wait the cooldown and next trans, forcing to translocateto being ablo to use other its like punishing you for playing an hero… not like being nerfed 8 times in row in 6 months, but still feels awful

1 Like

Yeah the translocator is now infinite and if you want to destroy it you can turn around and interact with it to destroy it and place a new one

The translocator as is already lasts forever, it might as well be infinite.

2 Likes

No , it doesn’t there is a difference between 20 secs and infinity.

5 Likes

I kind of hate it now means Translocator has no counter play anymore, it was fun to trap it with Junkrat and get a free kill every once in a while.

They’ll probably make the cooldown way longer. They might also make her unable to throw it while in stealth. It will also be able to be destroyed, so that will make it less valuable while in combat

I think you underestimate how long 20 seconds is in this game.

3 Likes

They never said it could be destroyed, they said she could destroy it by looking at it and pressing a key which simply means she never needs to use it to get it on CD anymore.

1 Like

Oh I misunderstood what they said. I think it should be destroyable by other players though

1 Like

Yeah it sure is long but infinity is still longer lmao you can stay behind the enemy team for a long time without them noticing (inf stealth) and not worry about your translocator.

1 Like

Making the translocator last longer (endless) just makes it easier to use. You can already spam the translocator all the time, but its a huge pain. So now they can search the targets they want better… big deal. You make it sound game breaking, when its not. Why not just wait till you can actually check it out in PTR?..

1 Like

these changes are srsly a mess wtf are they thinking

If you think this will improve her AT ALL you don’t play sombra or know what she’s supposed to do.
Sombra timer to stay on the backline was never the translocate time, it’s her health.

4 Likes

If you have inifinity stealth you NEED infinity translocator to combine.

1-Stealth to position yourself
2- hack/attack/ult
3-translocate to safe place

it’s her basic combo as she can’t do real damage, she need to run away.

1 Like

I think infinite translocator is fine.
I mean, what’s the point of having infinite duration stealth if you have to basically drop what you are doing after 15 seconds regardless.

The only thing I can see happening would be to have her translocator be able to be destroyed by the enemy, meaning she has to leave stealth to place a new one, or stealth back to her team for safety.

2 Likes

If you’re just standing behind an enemy team stealthed for 20+ seconds you’re not helping your team.

1 Like