Please make Angel Mercy skin for the Winter Wonderland

That’s neat actually and Father Daughter interactions ha I love it.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks!

We need to figure out something for the turret. Maybe Torb puts it up to keep naughty kids away from the nice kids’ presents. You really need heavy artillery for something like that.

Oh I know instead of Torbs turret shooting out yellow blast how about black?

for coal or actual coal.

and his turret looks like a black rock with red cracks in it.

also a sperate skin like dark side of Santa torb.

1 Like

How about an event where the payload is Santa’s Sleigh filled with toys and Pachimari, and all the heroes are dressed in Santa or Elf clothes (many heroes already have this, such as Tracer and Mei,) and the bad guys are Talon trying to steal the toys by controlling the payload?

1 Like

A new event game mode that would work actually.

but which map would it be?

1 Like

Christmas madness! Conquer the presents! XDDDDD

Ecopoint Antarctica, maybe? Or wait, isn’t that the wrong Pole?

1 Like

A new map in Antarctica would be amazing actually.

In the middle of nowhere around a small village.

And the payload runs into the small village.

Also there’s a blizzard going on so its hard to see just a blur of light.

If Talon wins no presents this Christmas.

If Santa and elf win Talon backs out forever.

1 Like

Periodic limited visibility due to intermittent blizzards would make for an interesting variable in Overwatch. So far we just have pits and water.

Have you noticed how in Rialto you die by falling 3 feet into water? “Heroes never swim!” But then a dude from Italy told me that the water in question is so filthy that falling into it really will kill you.

I hope he was joking.

I’ve been to Italy I don’t remember it being that bad more so fascinated that I was in Europe than anything else.

1 Like

Italian drivers apparently speed like crazy and the cop cars are not fast enough to catch up.

Then, Lamborghini donated two of its vehicles to the police. Both were destroyed in high speed crashes.

Please don’t do a Christmas angel skin. The minute you do this every single religious minded person is going to post incessantly about inclusion of some other religious iconography. Trust me, if you think the gender bender wars are bad, just pop the top on this one…

That’s not a positive topic.

Wanna come up with more fun ideas and speculations to ease out of what’s happened today?

And to have a nice positive conversation.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mercy is already an angel with an angelic concept, and they have an ornament spray for her that essentially looks like the skin I hope they’ll make for her.

Making a Christmas angel skin is not forcing religion onto people. And avoiding anything remotely religious for that own purpose is not really any better than forcing religion onto people.

Mercy is an angel, let’s have an option to have her be the angel that she is.

2 Likes

Sure in your mind - I assure you this will open a huge can of worms up.

And her staff could have Angel wings on it and colored silver and gold for Christmas just imagine a swirl.

1 Like

Did we ever get a skin that we requested for?

1 Like

but imagine if they went and gave reaper a christmas angel of death skin

1 Like

Well, yeah, a lovely staff with little angel wings would be great.

To your previous post, I’ve been to Italy and it’s a gorgeous place. I saw the statue of Moses (you had to put coins in a machine to turn the lights on so you could take a picture, I am pretty sure this is because light slowly damages the statue,) I saw the Sistine Chapel and the Pietta.

Such lovely art. It’s hard to believe a living person had the skill to make art so good.

Heck, why not? It would be an interesting concept. Kinda like the good angel on one shoulder (Mercy) and the evil angel on the other shoulder (Reaper.) “Grim Reaper” is where he gets his name, so it would actually be appropriate.

A spray with a person with chibi Mercy on one shoulder and chibi Reaper on the otehr shoulder would be pure win.

They could probably base the Grim Reaper skin off Malthael in Diablo III. Demon Hunter Sombra set the precedent for that last year.

When all else fails, hope springs eternal! :smiley:

Agreed Italy is not easily put off in beauty.

and as Auriel always says.

there is always hope.

We can get this skin we just have to rebel and bring it up just not too much rebelling.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s much of a rebellion to gently prod for a skin tons of people have been begging for for years.

If we keep this thread alive, that’s the best anybody can be asked for.

This Grim Reaper angel of death thing for Reaper really is an interesting counterbalance. Maybe they could release them simultaneously.

Or even make an event where you side with good (Mercy) or evil (Reaper.)