Please Make 2018 All-Star Skin Available For Limited Time Too

Some of us missed the chance to purchase last year’s all-star skin. Please make them available… of course, for limited time too only during the all-star weekend. You don’t need to drop the 300 token price… heck, you can even raise the price if you want as now they would be “collectables.” Blizzard why not make some more money while you’re at it? I just want to be able to buy them.

6 Likes

Seconded. Two years playing Overwatch and first time I’m bothering with the forums, just to beg Blizzard to give me these skins. PLEEEEASE don’t make me watch every year for the rest of Overwatch’s life as two new All Stars skins come by every year for every character but never the one I want. :sob:

3 Likes

For a limited time

They did, last year. Why would they bring back a skin for All Star Weekend 2018 in any other year?

4 Likes

I don’t care why they do it, I just care that they do it.

1 Like

They aren’t going to release a limited time availability skin just because you missed out.

2 Likes

Yes they can.

Simple as that.

I didn’t say they can’t. I said they won’t.

Simple as that.

1 Like

You’re right on that.

They will.

Simple as that.

1 Like

And how, exactly, do you know they will release skins that were related to a specific, dated event? Because you hope so, really really hard?

And how, exactly, do you know they will not release skins that were related to a specific, dated event? Because you hope so, really really hard?

2 Likes

Uh huh.

Since All-Star game is an annual event I don’t think it’s unreasonable to make All-Star skins available once a year.

And before you ask “why would they” in every other post PezLex, thank you but no thank you because it’s simply irrelevant to the thread.

I just want Blizzard to know that I would appreciate it very much If Blizzard can make these virtual “collectable” goods available in one way or another. (For example, in Hearthstone, old cards from old expansions that are no longer purchasable in shop can be crafted right?) In reality “limited time, collectable” items are usually pricy and one might have to jump through hoops to try and get them but at least they are obtainable.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who wishes to collect the old skins. Having absolutely no way to get them is a real bummer.

3 Likes

I mean… i just don’t see a reason for them to do it tbh. The all star skins last year were horrible imo. Also with Tracer you are better off running one of her event skins, as she has many, same for Genji.

You’re going to complain about me asking a question in every thread and then copy paste your response in all of them? Really?

1 Like

Just like past events skins come back for the same event in the current year, so could last years all stars skins come back for the all star this year. They wouldn’t even have to be cheaper token-wise.

1 Like

They are called all start… 2018 skin not 2019!Even a monkey can understand why they are not coming back

2 Likes

I agree with this

Not true though… back in 2016 we thought the stuff like halloween skins would be exclusive once a year, then next year we found out “nah go ahead buy more event lootboxes you’ll get em eventually”

i wouldnt be surprised if they did make it available honestly. Luckily though blizzcon and kerrigan & nova are still exclusive. Though the serious lack of exclusive skins really kill the allure of collecting em cause you know everyone and his brother will get them all eventually.

They never said they were exclusive, that isn’t even remotely the same thing. The closest thing was “get these during the event” which doesn’t translate to “never coming back.” AS Tracer/Genji have the date 2018 in their name/way to purchase them.

Anniversary too. 2017 anniversary skin sets 2018. You’d think those would only be on those years as the anniversary but no. While I dont disagree with you I’m just saying they more then likely will make em available. It wont matter what year they are from those are just the sets from “that year” eventually in 10 years you can get the full set!.. lame but i wouldnt put it past em.

Anniversary is an in-game event where you can get the skins out of loot boxes. None of the exclusive items are in that item pool, that is the difference.