Please leave Genji alone

Im going to use what i have experienced. You can’t deny that there were many tracer and Genji mains complaining.

Like I’ve said many times already : no Genji does not need a nerf. BUT since his counters are not allowed to be strong, then he has to take a hit too.

1 Like

Yes, particular on 2CP maps where she practically had an ult for every team fight.

Sure, and Genji is neither meta nor op.

I didn’t say that. If you make a mistake just correct it instead of blaming me for not picking up on what you were trying to say.

If it doesn’t matter then why did you go to the extent of imagining a what if scenario in which it could be a bug? lol

Removal of triple jump was a nerf, not a bug fix, just like armor nerf, D.Va nerf. Do you get it?

As I already said, not actually gonna argue if it’s a big nerf, and also was never arguing that a hero who’s been nerfed should be not nerfed again.

That was before those changes. They removed ult chatge from healthpacks when the buffed her in april.

He’s slightly overtuned.

I threw it back, because you insulted me over it.

At least we agree on something.

Oook, which patch in history do you have a problem with?

Maybe in the hands of overtuned players.

Asking if you can read is not an insult, and apparently, it really seem to be something you have trouble with because I had to keep explaining to you how a hero balance change isn’t a bug, multiple times.

Sombra

• Hack
    • Now goes on a 2-second cooldown when interrupted by damage
    • Now more consistently interrupted when targets break line of sight

Developer Comments: Developer Comments: We’re also removing the 0.1 second window of time during a hack where it couldn’t be canceled via line of sight or with other abilities including Tracer’s Recall and Zarya’s Particle Barrier, which was originally put in place so the hack wouldn’t be interrupted by small objects such as light posts. We’ve implemented a separate fix for that issue, so she should still be unaffected by those small objects.

It ruined her, as it didn’t go through the ptr and made her the buggiest, and worst character in the game.

Even in average players.

Asking “can you read” is an insult in the way you said it.

I think you have trouble understanding the concept of them putting a change that was a bug in the balance changes, as they may have been fine with the bug, until people started complaining. The developers never stated that it was an intended feature, and never stated it was a bug. That has nothing to do with reading capability. Also, I could say the exact same thing to you, as I clearly stated april to September 2018 for the sombra patch, yet you kept getting the timeframes and patches wrong.

The situation with Genji is the same as with D.Va. People whine and complain and say the characters are op until they get nerfed. The people call them trash for a few months while the mains adapt and improve. Eventually the character rises back up and the complaining starts again. Then the cycle repeats.

D.Va is about to get hit with yet another Negan bat, people are calling her ptr version trash, yet the character will rise back to the top as always. Same with Genji and Genji mains. Even if you nerf them, they will be back and even stronger than before

• As long as Genji still can reset CD with his Swift Strike by the easy condition like this, He still looks cheat anyway
  • Rein’s shield, Brigitte’s shield, Orisa’s barrier can’t defend or reduce his dashing attack from the front, He is not fine
1 Like

That changes are still on live servers, and she’s still good if the player knows how and when to use her.

Nope, only in the hands of overtuned players. Average players (bronze-plat) are pretty bad with Genji.

Sounds like you are too sensitive. Regardless it was your simple mistake of which I had no responsibility to correct or pick up. And I’m gonna just let it go.

I don’t have trouble understanding that concept. I have trouble with you not able to put two and two together and instead using your imagined scenario as a real argument. That devs patched it as a balance change instead of bug fix isn’t enough for you to get it because they didn’t say “we didn’t put it in the bug section because it isn’t a bug.”

By that same awful logic of yours, Sombra’s hack not going on CD was a bug that got fixed. Hack not consistently interrupted when breaking los was a bug that got fixed.

And they were “minuscule” nerfs even if they weren’t bugs.

For most people, when to use her would be never.

Nope.

That’s different those were both intended abilities. Not anywhere did they say triple jump was an intended ability.

They were miniscule. They were also not needed, and as they didn’t go through the ptr, made her the buggiest and worst character in the game.

Dies to a good genji once
“ReeEEeEeeE JeFf pLs NeRf”

Nano blade makes me wanna commit sudoku

That’s on them.

Yes.

No, hack is then intended ability. It not being consistently interrupted with los and not going on CD when interrupted were “bug fixes.”

Feel free to quote Blizzard saying they were not bug.

This goes back to a point I made earlier. Triple jump was also not a necessary nerf but Genji got it anyway.

Also Sombra is neither the buggiest nor the worst.

Them adding a two second cool down is indicative of the ability intentionally not having it. And the Los thing wasn’t a bug. They said that they intentionally had a window, and that they were removing it.

It was.

Not anymore, but she was.

But did they say they weren’t bugs? Yes or no will do.

Just like Sombra then.

Never was the buggiest nor the worst.

The only thing for me that needs to be changed is the hitbox of Genji’s dash. It’s huge and there is no reason for it. He already doesn’t need to aim when he’s doublejumping and rightclicking over your head, so why does he need a dash that is so huge and wide.

Go ahead but anecdotal evidence is practically worthless in an arguement.

Except that I totally can because you have no proof of that.

Yes.

But the Point was that sombra’s stats were worthless. Genji’ s weren’t.

Except she was, and the stats backed it up.

But in the case of this, it’s the only thing we’ve got.

And i can definitely say it as well, as you have no proof of it being otherwise.

Show me.

Show me the stats of Genji pre-nerf.

Show the stats.