Please, help me understand borders of point/payload

And I mean like visual thing - similar as that one video, showing the real hitboxes of each hero.
I NEED that for points, payloads.
This makes no sense to me. After years in OW…I know they changed it, but honestly, so many times, I am directly next to the payload or floating as Mercy LOW above the point, payload and it doesn´t count - no overtime.
Sometimes I directly cross the border or jump at payload seconds before “defeat” screen - it doesn´t count.
These stuff usualy works for capturing or moving payload, but not during overtime!
This is insane, I want a visual map.

I have a feeling , just a feeling, that it’s like those round the corner hit detection things.

You see yourself on/near the point, server thinks you’re still outside. So while the boxy capture points are actually bordered, you can be in the border and still not contest.

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve played this game since 2017 and I’m still not 100% sure when I’m actually contesting in OT, or when it will just end the game with me in physical contact with the cart. I WAS ON THE CART, WHY DID WE LOSE THAT GAME

1 Like

It appearantly changed from what we were used to in OW1 - now the “bubble” is smaller, but I feel like it´s non existent.

It’s pretty much 100%a verticle problem. And not all points have the same boxes.
Use those hours you have to figure out those boxes. I did this over a year ago on one of the control maps. I saw a pharah on point, but not on point. I looked into it.
It’s been gravy since then. (It won’t help your teammates who don’t know though)

How this makes any sense tho?
And I swear meny of those situations I am literaly hugging the payload and nothing…