Please fix skins for OW2

I know OW1 is being ignored a bunch but since the current in-game skins are being converted to OW2’s better skin render/engine(? I don’t know the right word lol), I want Blizzard to “fix” certain skins. What do I mean by that?

Overwatch has gone back and changed a couple skins after their initial releases, but why can’t they do that for others? For example, they changed Hanzo’s winter skin beard, the scope on Ashe’s Halloween skin, and Mei’s… uh… waist/thighs… on her Lunar skin. They changed Hanzo’s because of lots of negative feedback on his face (lol) so why can’t they do that for other heroes? Let me illustrate with someone popular: Mercy. The following skins received some very mixed feedback:

Sigrun: Why??? Are her eyebrows blonde??? When the rest of her hair is RED???
Sugar Plum Fairy: Her yellow wings don’t match the rest of her outfit. Looks like… apple juice :sweat_smile:
Dragoon: I strongly remember the discussions about this skin because it was released around the same time I started playing OW. Just slim down the helmet/make it less bulky and maybe change the colors if needed/wanted
Camouflage: K A R E N H A I R - I would wear it sometimes if it looked more like the silhouette on the player icon (I’m a sucker for black hair)

Also, can we just throw away Lightning Tracer? Lmao
Anyway, what skins would you want to be changed/fixed or even deleted in OW2?

4 Likes

This is gonna haunt me even in after life.

5 Likes

I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER, WHERE IS HE?!

3 Likes

I AM THE MANAGER
I’M ASKING YOU TO LEAVE MA’AM THIS IS A WENDY’S

2 Likes
2 Likes

I agree, some skins should get updates since they would be 100 times better but for some odd reason Blizzard doesn’t like doing this.
I made a post were I put altogether as clearly as possible with screenshots all of the little things that could be fixed in overwatch.
Take a quick look if you’re interested, also I’d love if you commented your opinions and who knows maybe someday a Blizz dev reads it and takes it into consideration.
Here’s the link: [Please Read] Quality of Life Updates / A nitpicking thread
Have a nice day :grin:

3 Likes

One detail that I do not care for on Bastion’s Omnic Crisis skin, is that all of it’s lights (the eye and the lights that appear in it’s shoulders while transformed) are red, but it’s critical weakpoint while transformed is blue. It really sticks out and it just kind of bugs me. There is already a red one present on the Null Sector skin so it’s not like it would be a hard change.

Karate for Doomfist… oh wow, what a Legendary skin, right? I’m not really sure what to do for this one but wow does it need an upgrade.

2 Likes

THE SCREAMING SCARED ME :skull: :skull: JESUS

3 Likes

There’s only one Bastion skin that changes his weak spot to red. I think it was null sector. Would be awesome if some of his other skins changed that too!

1 Like

"THIS… IS THE GAYBOURHOOD, AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME! :wave:"

2 Likes

Yeah, I touched up on that in my reply. Only other skin to change it’s color is Dragonfire, which changes the weak point to yellow.

2 Likes

She do sound like someone possesed there.

4 Likes

yes

ttps://i.imgur.com/ZvyfpaJ.jpg :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

That image. Any of those variants would look 5 times better than the current one lol.
Even white wings, like the Karen Mercy skin would look better.
It would be super cool if they added some skin variants customization for skins, like helmet on /off, wing color for that mercy skin etc
There’s such potential… Wasted

Btw if you can’t include the image/ link you can put `` before and after the link to fool the system

2 Likes

Yeah it’s so bland :sob: I wish they made him a boxer instead he would look incredible

2 Likes

Yea, it’s disgraceful that they refuse to change it. It’s literally been my series arc to get this travesty sorted. Year after year. Xmas after xmas. I’ve tried asking nicely. Threatened to murder a puppy. Nothing works. It’s sickening.

``https://i.imgur.com/ZvyfpaJ.jpg
Oh, ok. I will try to remember that.

WASTED

2 Likes

Yeah, honestly I saw it and I was like "They could have put this skin as one of the epics as is, and upgraded the Orisa ice cream skin some more and let that be a legendary instead. How sad lol

1 Like

Lowkey my favorite Orisa skin though :skull: :skull: tied with Forest Spirit

1 Like

Moira’s Overwatch 2 skin

5 Likes

I’M TERRIFIED WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY GIRL :sob: :sob:

2 Likes