Please don't nerf Brigitte or Moira

They don’t stop dive. Brigitte in fact has a chance of being run with dive.

3 Likes

Also Moira is fine. There’s literally nothing broke about her whatsoever. Her damage is negligible and she can only heal so much. I don’t understand why the ult is such an upset. Literally hold the D key to dodge her balls and if she ults just disengage behind a wall

8 Likes

If they fix this, they need to fix deflect

4 Likes

cringe

2 Likes

Moira is perfect.

Brigitte? Less so.

It certainly doesn’t help that she counters EVERYONE ELSE, not particularly dive heroes. Frontline tanks are getting wrecked. Close quarter heroes are getting wrecked. Game balance is…never mind

4 Likes

Jeff said they’re fixing Deflect hitbox and it will come in May or June

1 Like

All on a 5 second cool down that only one hero matches.

1 Like

I debated posting that hahaha

Shhh, dont mention Moira. You’re gonna awaken the hornets nest again.

1 Like

first of all, this is bigger than deflect.

Second, you’re comparing an unavoidable close range stun that can go through shields and dm, with deflect that has many abilities that go through it, can damage you through shields, requires aim to hit you back and is easily avoidable by NOT SHOOTING HIM for 2 seconds?

brigitte does need a big nerf her hit box is way to huge but her swing range is a bit crazy but i love taking out a brigitte with a pulse bomb i did it to one in a skirmish today

3 Likes

I’m fine with Moira where she is, she is still pretty easy for a DPS hero to solo if they know what they are doing and don;t just charge her, like a idiot.

Brigitte, on the other hands needs bug fixes tuned out before she goes into comp. Her shield bash hit box for one, and honestly they need to increase the CD to 8-10s IMO.

5s CDs are honestly nothing, when there is little to no risk involved, like her shield bash. When Rein charges he needs to lower his shield, exposing himself. When McCree flash bangs he has to get close to his target, and takes a high risk. That if he misses he is probably going to die.

Fixing her hit box, so she needs to actually target her enemy, is necessary for fair and balanced play. Upping her CD to 8-10s makes you think about it, before spamming it.

I had a Brigitte in 6 quick play matches today, and not 1 of them uses Shield Bash efficiently. Hell I got into it with one, as she kept using it on stupid targets. For example, I was healing and their teams McCree rolled in and stunned me. She ran passed him and stunned D.Va… Later Soldier charged me, she ran straight passed him to stun Sombra…

On a 5s CD people just spamming it without thinking. I want them to think about it for gods sake and help their team win.

3 Likes

Yeah the cooldown needs to be more in line with the rest of the cooldowns.

They need a nerf, far too oppressive to non meta heroes.

zen
mcree
bastion
orisa
junkrat
torb(with support)
hanzo
doomfist

what are you on about

None of those are easy enough for a blind person do delete Tracer with though.

understandable, have a nice day!

for clarifacation I think Moira is mostly ok. Brigitte needs shield bash’s hitbox fixed.

I’d much rather have a niche support/tank hybrid to counter Tracer than actual nerfs. At least people can’t make those stupid “Tracer is unstoppalbe gimme a delete button QQ” threads anymore.

Can someone post the ‘‘evidence link’’ that ‘‘do not shoot him’’ does not work? There was a topic with 1k+ upvotes and god knows how many replys about the broken hitbox
and ‘‘many abilites’’ its more like 4 primary attacks, wich does not change the fact that deflect hitbox is broken af
Brigette is fine, if you change the hitbox you are putting her directly in the f tier with the same changes that killed doomfist

Edit: if ‘‘dont shoot him’’ is an argument, dont get close to her works too

2 Likes

How is it unavoidable if it needs to be close range?

2 Likes

No she doesn’t. She doesn’t have the mobility, nor the long range support capabilities like Zen, to be viable with dive.

1 Like