Please don't listen to the "Doomfist is Dead" crowd

Yeah, the Ult has always been bad offensively, now the nerf made it worse.

I have no idea why they just won’t rework it.

2 Likes

Exactly now these nerfs invalidate the far more skill-based way of killing people of SS-Uppercut. Now he’s an RP bot.

It’s annoying, but at least you can play better. A lot of heroes just have nothing they can do about Doomfist being a stealth assassin, sneaking around and seismic slamming from a long way away and forcing you into an inescapable combo. That was much more maddening than rocket punch - if I die over and over again to that, I know to stop being an idiot. There was just no way to counterplay the slam combo for some heroes.

Would you rather you drop from some random high-ground and instantly kill you then Up-SS away?

1 Like

Because now that’s the best (only) way to play Doomfist.

1 Like

And besides I like the Uppercut nerfs, which actually add counterplay to that combo; however the SS nerfs completely ruined him.

3 Likes

In your opinion, would you have kept the distance or the CC on SS?

Both
something about 20 chars?

3 Likes

Low IQ post. You can only prove your statement with stats.

6 Likes

Yep, same song, different tune.

Both. I cannot emphasize enough the fact that this man is the size of a barn. He is punished when coming at length for his size. His biggest damage output comes from uppercut into guaranteed bullet spam. If you wanted to knock him down a peg, the uppercut change was the way to go. Not the full out see-saw slam to the groin.

5 Likes

If you are scary from dooms ult playing (like I saw in your account) lucio/tracer than you need to learn to play the game and everything you can said is just about tilt and not the hero.

1 Like

His is trash now though. He needs the slam range back.

2 Likes

The bigger question is, why does doomfist even exist?!?!?!?

Doomfist is the logical DPS slot that makes up the Rein / Doom / Brig lineup. He ups risk, lowers HP, gains kill power.

Doomfist more then likely kills any target he combos, then proceeds to escape into the sunset…

so…question remains…

Isn’t this exactly how the Doomfist nerfs were as drastic as they were in the first place?

6 Likes

What about that free escape? You know, one of the main ways to use it before the change?

Using it to escape was simply a way to find use for it because its bad offensively.

For an offensive Ult that should tell you a lot.

And you can’t buff it without making it OP because of its satellite cannon nature. A rework is in order here.

you can say the same about those saying doomfist is dead…