Please don't hide skins behind paywalls

I’ve been playing sombra for like 2 years right now, I have every unlockable for her, and if this new sombra skin is exclusive to virtual ticket holders than I would be incomplete. If you’re going to make a blizzcon skin just make it an epic recolor like the bastion and Winston skin. Products like this hidden behind paywalls should be directly related to the event. It was bad with the lucio emote, it was bad with the genji/tracer skins, please don’t do this to sombra Blizz.

well i like the system in rainbow six siege.

they have so many skins… most of them can be bought for real money or ingame currency (but you have to grind very hard… and winning matters in rainbow six siege than going yolo all the time)… after some time they put skins on sale, reduce the ingame currency to get them.

The skin is going to be available separately later in 2019. You’ll just have to wait. It’s a time locked exclusive for those who purchase the tickets.

Though to be fair it didn’t mention whether or not “available separately” meant to purchase or as part of the lootbox content.

What’s the new system? Haven’t heard of any changes…

Sadly there are no details how it will be available yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tied to some Diablo promotion or product.

I’m presuming “available separately” will mean for individual purchase or added to the lootbox content. I can’t see them adding this disclaimer and then just adding it as bonus content to a different bundle. That’d be a little annoying.

I vote they slash the budget for everything besides Competitive.

It just says this,
†The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date.

It doesn’t mean it won’t be packaged with something else, it just means not part of this.

It’s event related, because it’s a crossover. What better place to merge multiple Blizztad games then BlizzCon, when they all come together (and of course the Blizzard World update was just a ton of everything, so we got stuff from other games in the map. It makes sence)

Like I said, I’m just presuming from just my own interpretation. To me, “available separately” would imply that they can be purchased separately from the bundle, not simply that they will be available in another way. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s all a wait and see situation regardless.

1 Like

I’d rather it be everything BUT comp :slight_smile:

1 Like

the doomfist and roadhog skins are crossovers but i don’t have to pay $40 to get them

there is nothing new… its just more complex than what we got in overwatch.

they added lootboxes a year ago o something… but its not a major thing. you are not relying on any random chances… you can get everything directly.

As I said, they dropped with Blizzard World, which put all the games in Overwatch. This is the only other time they really unite. It’s sucks that you need it to fill out your collection, but it definitely relates to the event.

but it should relate the way the bastion and winston skins did, as epic quality, not as something amazing as legendary

I know, I play siege. That’s why I asked.

1 Like

Its not about random though. Its to celebrate the release/trailer drop of Diablo 4 which is gonna happen during blizcon. Every game is getting something Diablo related

The same thing could be said regarding the Noire widow skin but few seem up in arms about that :man_shrugging:

but if they’re gonna do this, then at least let me buy the skin as an individual item and not a whole package full of things i don’t care about