Please DELETE Mercy

good luck with this thread, the mercy mains will descend upon you with reports for trolling. I wholeheartedly agree with every thing you said.

3 Likes

ah this braindead afk hero, ever watched a streamer that mains her? lol there is a reason they have viewers and it isnt the gameplay/gamesense…

2 Likes

lol I wish I had mercys with/against me in every match like you all keep mentioning in 23487560235 topics about her.
Idk how is it in NA server or w.e you guys play, but here in SA servers I barely see Mercys at all. As Ana main id love to shot some Mercys flying in the air thinking they are safe due to super jumps, so easy to hit… but instead I must deal with DPS Moiras and Kirikos all the time.

I have to agree that she is strong and needs some changes.

But I wouldn’t go as far as to deleting her lol.

You are weak.
I play a lot of Mercy, but if I’m not healing I go Winston and become Mercy’s worst nightmare. I just let my team know I’ll focus her so they can help finish her off.

3 Likes

its both GetQuakedOn and Somjuu, their also making fun of mercy mains too lol. and saying how “wow this is fair” and its js mercy rezzing kekw

2 Likes

I’ve been watching that Rez like slowed down and yeah the Mercy was gonna get that off regardless by the time he was aware of it.

Even with the wall glitch by the time his punch was charged it would have been completed.

1 Like

no delete rein and bastion

plus he would’ve been able to do nothing since all of his abilities were on cooldown, lmao. its like mercy cant do anything without being blamed for ruining the game

also the fact that somjuu has multiple clips of him blading DPS heroes, and blaming iut on mercy pocketing them. like, for one hes LITERALLY ignoring the mercy, and two 90% of those clips are both supports pocketing the enemy. and go for the fact that dragonblade is just trash without nano, a whopping 110 dmg every what 1-1.2 seconds? if anything blade needs to be buffed lmao

3 Likes

I mean, you realize it got accidentally buffed with the stupid collision detection bug? Yeah.

wasnt that fixed? im pretty sure it was only doomfist that it affected, and it was stated it was fixed.

No, it wasn’t. She’s still immune to knockbacks during GA. It’s like the tank passive, except way better.

dang, hope they fix it soon. GA did not need any immunity things lol

coming as a mercy main too

1 Like

I swear it wasn’t that long ago she had been considered a throw pick in ranked for the longest time. Now all of a sudden she’s OP and that’s without her triage healing?

1 Like

I like what you did with the font of your name, thats really cool.

1 Like

I think it’s been a while since xqc has had any kind of influence over the OW community…

… why do you have to go and say something I agree with

Genji player icon.
Potential Genji player, your opinion on Mercy has been discarded.

It doesnt matter what character they play wanting any character deleted is enough to disregard them. But if your playing that game you have no profile and no posts just like op

1 Like

How does she not fit in OW2? She’s been the same in OW2 as she was in OW1 balance wise: consistently good-ish support, only meta one time so far back in Season 2 with Sojourn, barely picked in OWL

Which is exactly what her balance history was like the last few years of OW1 lol

5 Likes