Please DELETE Mercy

We get it , you need aim training. Go do that before crying about mercy, seriously.

1 Like

All I hear from your icon is “I need healing!”.

1 Like

His rollout is the most skillful part :joy:

Why are you calling it easy

This is like saying I need to grapple hook shot be effective as widow, no you don’t.

Use proper comparison what are you Lucio main did I touch a nerve?

He is easy doesn’t make him bad.

In my opinion, no it’s not. The hardest part about Lucio is having the game knowledge to balance aggressive play with peeling and being able to place yourself where you need to be before it happens.

For effective play i agree, rollout is just the mechanically skillful part but not essential, i would still absolutely say it’s the hardest part of his kit to master even if not at all vital.

1 Like

I didnt call it easy i called it a small part.

We are talking anout mastering a hero and yes grapple shots are part of mastering widow.

Yes i am been one sense teh start hes the reason i got overwatch in the first place reminds me of titan fall my favorite game the reason i have the genji profile pic is i didnt have the gold lucio one till this year on this account.

Exactly lucio is very much a high mechanical character while also needing insane game sense.

1 Like

stay mad, clown. Cant wait to rez your next pick again

1 Like

I was thinking more like giving her heal beam a lingering effect after it detaches. Moving valk to her E, buffing GA and making rez instant but part of her ult instead. I think that’s pretty fair exchange for putting dmg boost on a resource.

I dont make those treads i respond to them and ill go as hyperbolic or extream as the person im reponding too gets. I go to the level the persons on

1 Like

We both know that’s not true.

I dont make delete hero threads plus i can change my mind im not a robot you know plus your always suprr hyperbolic so i come at you with the same energy. Its why i try to be corgel with people like paw jedi and clover they are corgel and open to others opinions so im open to theirs

1 Like

Never said you did.

So you no longer think Genji is bad, or the worst DPS, or in need of a buff?

Nope… I’m not. I give my opinion and then I give you facts to support it. I don’t make claims saying my main is the worst hero in the game and needs buffs. And this is about you, not me. You’re the one being a hypocrite.

1 Like

You implied it

I think hes a mid b teir hero after the ammo buff i think he could use buffs if we removed nano from him when hes in ult similar to hanzo and dva.

No… I responded to you saying you hate “these buff/nerf hero threads”.

It’s right mouse button* actually, y’all can’t even roast correctly LMAO

Perhaps you can explain to my tiny Mercy player brain why, in detail, she doesn’t fit in 5v5, then?

5 Likes

Bunch of streamers complained about Mercy so here we are.

Funnily enough, there are still people vehemently denying the effect streamers have on hero discourse as if OW1 wasn’t plagued by the same damn issue. :sob:

5 Likes

saw this picture on reddit. wouldnt mind having this and hanging it my room like a poster

9 Likes

Pls link me to that I wanna buy it!

2 Likes

i think its a personal fan made work. not mass produced or anything. someone made it for him/her self

here is the reddit link

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/14v5e1v/i_renewed_my_mercy_gold_foil_print/

edit:

nvm… i think that user has a shop link followed their reditt source

3 Likes

Why do people use the word “boring” when they mean “frustrating”? I find it pretty boring.

1 Like