Please bring back the Mercy Megathread

I liked alot of the stuff that was in there, that and lets be real Mercy is super thicc, she’s the best. Plain and simple and her mains are pretty great too. Thank you.

lets be real Mercy is super thicc

Nah bro.

4 Likes

Burn this entire thread now

2 Likes

The only thing burning around here is my elation at the fact you commented on my thread. Good to see you.

That’s fake news.

Was it locked or something

Titanium’s is an unofficial megathread.

I have no idea. It just poofed I think

It was locked for almost a month straight with false flagging-then it was unpinned and was swallowed up by the forums.

Not like anyone from the dev team or even mods bothered to read it.

3 Likes

The deed has been done.

No, folks just got sick of everything even slightly Mercy-related because dumped in there even after the bulk of Mercy furor died down, so folks flagged and auto-locked it a bunch, and finally the mods unpinned it and it just died. Made a couple of resurgences but I think it’s gone for good now

It definitely doesn’t need to come back–it was just a blatant place to shove conversations about Mercy under the rug. Titanium’s thread is an unofficial megathread, but I think he’s largely moved on, and it’s been plagued by an obnoxious troll for a while now, so it’s sorta fallen by the wayside as well.

3 Likes

I remember seeing posts of just skin ideas or voice lines being shoved in there cause they had “Mercy” in the title.

Unless it was s positive post about her anything else was put to the mega thread.

The mercy fan club post is still floating around, I’d recommend that for mercy general discussion. As for the mega threads, those were for when she was going through her changes, now that she’s in a good spot they are not necessary.

What they really need is to make hero specific forums.

I’m sure you can still find a ton of threads about Mercy on here that aren’t the mega thread / post your ideas.

There will be the people who come just to flame but Im sure that happened over there too :man_shrugging:

Severely outdated but here you go.