Please add role Q to 2CP or bring it back to Quick play

2CP is fun with 5v5, however people are just forcing goats and tanks and it ruins the flow and fun of the mode.

3 Likes

Yeah, I had a good amount of fun playing 2cp again last night. It would be a lot better if I didnt have to deal with the current balance state of the arcade.

I think it should return to QP.

3 Likes

Agreed. Weirdly, I feel like Push would work better 6v6 and 2cp works better 5v5. I had so much playing it, even on Horizon and Paris, because it felt a bit more fluid. Push feels too fluid to me. Like, at least 2cp points kinda forced you to group, even if you staggered a bit. On push everyone is on a different path to the robot, and I think having two anchors might make holding checkpoints easier.

Dear god, no to bringing them back to QP. I cannot stand that mode.

1 Like

I can’t stand push and other people can’t stand Koth. That seems like a bad reason to remove those modes. I wish Blizzard would give us the option of queuing for specific modes in qp, as it seems it would make a lot of folks happy.

1 Like

I have been asking for map/mode filters for a LOOOOOOONNNG time, but finally gave up because they won’t do that due to queue times.

1 Like