Please abolish rolequeue, everyone hates it except some tryhards diamond and above

sure it is - it takes the massive line of people at the DPS Queue, and adds them to one of the other Queues as well.
If done well, you should be able to play DPS once every other game.

People that like RQ donā€™t spam about it on the forums. Thatā€™s how you get ā€œeveryone hatesā€

1 Like

Game mechanics that donā€™t allow for skill. Well, youā€™re going to have to elaborate on that because it seems youā€™re the only person reading and/or commenting that actually believes that.

No, itā€™s not.
They want to queue as DPS and are forced to queue as something else as well and you know whatā€™s going to happen? They pull tank or support and leave your game.
Not a fix. Try again.

1 Like

role queue saved this game

1 Like

Actually, I donā€™t hate it. I donā€™t like it as a support main, but donā€™t hate it. Iā€™ve played pretty much an equal share of RoleQ QP and QPC since coming back to the game (I left Comp around 18 months ago and will never go back to it). And Iā€™ve also never asked for it to be removed.

However, that said, until the next two reports are released to the public, you all are talking out of your a-holes as to whether it cost them players or a majority of players loved it and stayed around.

But to hate it, as you claim, I would have to be invested in this game like I used to be. Iā€™m not. After three-and-a-half years, I got my money out of it and got my fill of it as a main game. I mostly play HoTS and Hearthstone nowadays, and probably log into Paladins about as much as I do Overwatch for my team shooter play.

Even as far as Blizzcon, I find myself much more interested in the next WoW expansion details, and Diablo 4 if it gets announced this year, than anything on their schedule for this game. Iā€™d be much more interested in a new game in the Overwatch I.P. at this point. Something new and fresh for the franchise.

Well you donā€™t though. You want to enforce rules to make it less competitive - i.e. restrict picks. This makes it so that fewer things are in control of the team. Less things to be "better"with or make mistakes. If a team finds the better strat with 4-1-1 thatā€™s part of the competitive nature. It is now up to you to come up with something that beats it. So happened with goats just before they went through with the 2 2 2 catastrophe.

No stats? The devs did a poll shortly after it came out and it was overwhelmingly in majority.

1 Like

Fully agreed. Iā€™ve been fortunate and have had an extremely positive experience with role queue, and enjoy the game way more now. But Iā€™m not going around invalidating otherā€™s experiences with it because some people have issues with it.

I gotta say as much as i dislike role queue i have to agree with your statement there

Rolequeue itself is fine, itā€™s this garbage meta and CC overload thatā€™s the problem.

I wouldnā€™t even call them tryhards since plenty of other people want to win, and thereā€™s really nothing wrong with that. Iā€™d call them meta slaves but then again, even the meta wasnā€™t 2/2/2 for the majority of the gameā€™s life.

Theyā€™re really justā€¦ stubborn I guess.

Oh, thatā€™s easy - you leave mid game - you get an automatic 15 minute suspension before being able to Queue again, and you still get matched into the other role besides DPS.

fixed.

Whaaaaaatever you say :slight_smile:

I never understand this sort of statement, as the only way a player can end up on a team of 6 dps is to select a dps for ones own choice, in which case, why would one have issue with others doing soā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s still not fixed because people will still leave the match and ultimately stop playing the game altogether because theyā€™re still being forced to do something they donā€™t want to do.

1 Like

Never seen such poll ever with any of my accounts in EU or NA, sounds 100% made up mate. Any links?

2 Likes

Except that the game/characters are now balanced to fit 2/2/2. If you try to do a non-2/2/2 comp in QP classic, itā€™s a WEIRD experience, and wouldnā€™t be an adequate place to practice for ranked anymore, because in QP Classic everybody is STILL trying to be King DPS in a 2/2/2 meta. People who want that classic QP experience? Itā€™s in arcade, but itā€™s not at all like it was before the balance patches. Stop fighting 2/2/2, itā€™s not going away. Change happens, deal with it.

Then itā€™s better than 4 dps. 4 dps games are trash

The best part about RoleQue is that when I want to have fun, I play other games. When I get tired of that I just play OW for a few games, insta lock DVA and know that I ruined the day of the other 4 people who waited 10 minutes for a game.