Playstation 5 or Xbox Series S/X

Death stranding was 1 year before all consoles speculation started.

All of your current Xbox One games, controllers and other tech will be usable on the Series X/S on day one. This should include any Xbox/Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on the One as well.

2 Likes

Not all, unfortunatelly

I was under the impression that all XB1 games would be playable on XSX, kinect aside. Is there any info that contradicts this?

If your budget dictates just one console, get an xbox. It’s significantly more powerful than a ps, gamepass is a value that Sony won’t ever have and the real must have games come from 3rd parties and odds are they’ll play better on xbox than ps, just like this gens onex/pro situation. Not to mention xbox has actual real full catalog backwards compatibility.

Beyond that, I think Sonys business practices are antigamer.

Don’t buy overwatch on console. Blizzard actually doesn’t care much about console players. Better play on pc. More about console life here:

Because they are not reacting on Xim users? Bad news bro, I use xim.

<Ps2

1 Like

It’s true that PS/Xbox can’t beat PC in term of power, but it’s more relax and enjoyable to kick back on a sofa, enjoying your game on the big screen with surround sound.

LoL, that’s funny. :nail_care:

Yet.

Everything is possible with emulators.

Neither. If you have an Xbox One, you’ll be able to play Xbox Series X games on them, for now. So, no need to upgrade.

1 Like

Whatever that 3090 card is. After 3rd parties release their versions of it. It’s gonna be an expensive build.

Every expensive thing you never tried in your life is funny. I got it

I mean for Price to peformance xbox series s is probably best but we still don’t know the price of a ps5 yet

The OP question should not die. I want to know the answer!

Yet :pleading_face:(20 characters)

Dude Ow2 comes after next generation releases so of course the new generation will run Ow2

but we play ow1 rn :upside_down_face:

i think crossplay at least for the two consoles is the way forward for console Overwatch, and if it runs on 120fps at leaest for Series X, it’s a huge plus.