Playing lifeweaver with vc

Person out of VC who I pull by accident: Time to whine and throw the game

In vc actually lets me explain restabilizes themselves and the game continues

out of vc tank going for the flank in the last team fight and we lose/get full pushed.

In vc tank: Simply dosen’t make this dumb unnecessary play at all and will stay somewhere to be pulled if they do go forward.

Out of vc: Thinks they understand weaver and is asking why I have such low heals as they constantly break los and do the dumbest things humanly possible.

In vc: Im able to get even more aggressive and kill even more people and follow up on everything that Person does

Typing Timmys are soooooo annoying, I get you want to be self centered not get roasted in vc and hard lock ball all day but can you at least PRETEND like you actually understand whats going on.

The 4 of us have a strategy and you clearly have your own that dosen’t want to be a part of ours so don’t MAKE yourself a part of ours.

You do your thing hard locking genji into zarya moira symmetra will do our thing we don’t need you to waste time typing about how we’re not helping you with your hard counters.

People out of chat are often times more toxic than people in voice chat.

Maybe play a different character if you don’t wanna deal with the consequences of your own mistakes?

Maybe play a support that doesn’t rely on being a backseat driver. Maybe then people could even like playing with you, instead of tolerating your existence.

There’s a reason why Life Weavers are not in voice chat 90% of the time. They aren’t exactly interested in coordinating. They’re there to tell you what to do, because they have this misguided notion that they’re the best player in the lobby. That they’re only in said lobby because of their ‘teammates’.

Wanna talk about what’s actually annoying? Getting gripped out of your own plans. Because some guy locked life weaver because they think they’re the next OWL pro. Even worse when that life weaver is the one guy not in chat because “Oh no people might disagree with me”

You are one of the reasons the playercount keeps dropping.

You’re way outta pocket :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I mean the steam charts are publicly viewable. It’s not exactly difficult to check steamdb.

We’re getting awful close to being 80% of the playerbase 3 months ago. Losing 20% of your playerbase in just 3 months is honestly impressive Ornery.

I just say “I got scared” if they deserve an explanation and keep it pushing tbh :sob: usually only give an explanation in a stack

People usually leave me alone if I say “I’m trash, what do you want from me”

lightens the mood lol

If any misused ability needs an explanation, it’s DPS and tanks ulting at half/quarter health. It’s a disease. I hear Genji die in the middle of his ult shout and in my head I’m just ??? Like you had 60 HP

1 Like

The line from Dumb & Dumber came into my mind

“Oh! Well, pardon me, Mr. Perfect! I guess I forgot that you never, ever make a mistake! :sob:

:rofl:

Its the same people who think that ults are a free win or out of jail button, and get pissy when they get stopped by the enemy.

Especially annoying when I’m on an alt and have high ground or similar as a hitscan or I’m going to dive backline with a tank… Then suddenly YOIK, I’m pulled to frontline or even worse, ruining everything.

Next most annoying thing is a Lifeweaver who gets themselves into all kinds of stupid trouble then, just as they’re about to die or is feeling the pressure too much, pulls you or a team mate in to the hellhole they just created. Awful.

Worst part is when you ask nicely to not pull you again after several bad ones they absolutely will start trolling you more often than not with deliberately bad ones in an attempt to get you killed or throw petals at your feet when fighing, refusing to heal, etc.

And it gets worse when they go “You were going to die”.

Like my guy the dive hadn’t even started yet. Even worse when they save the target of said dive instead.

Mhm, literally stopped me from even trying to grind up from masters to gm. Just became a terrible experience.

And then ask the enemy team to report you for trolling because for some reason your scoreboard entry doesn’t look as good. It’s almost like they were sabotaging your gameplay.

They’ll need an explanation when they control your character with their misused ability.

When you make the choice to yeet my character without my consent, you best be sure to have an explanation for it prepared alongside an apology if that turned out to be bad, as it usually is.

If you need vc to play this game it is skill issue.

I don’t see how the other person is at fault here.

1 Like

Nah

1 Like

Cool, then enjoy the report for gameplay sabotage. And also enjoy the loss because god knows I’m not going to perform with someone like you backseat driving the whole match.

False reporting simply because someone didn’t grovel isn’t allowed

Cool i still have almost a 60% WR on lifeweaver so winning/losing sounds like a you problem idk

Reporting for gameplay sabotage when someone sabotages your gameplay. Is perfectly within the rules.

Cool back when I was still grinding I ended that last season with a 79% winrate on Rein and an 83% winrate on Winston.

Then Life Weaver came and I stopped playing. Funny that.

That would require players to leave their ego at the door… but for too many… this is all they got (not knocking them, I was there once) lol