Player Stats still missing

Any update? I still have thousands of hours of missing data. If you can’t fix it, just say. Don’t keep us hanging.

4 Likes

+1 for this comment!!

2 Likes

HELLO??? When is this going to get fixed?

If the answer is “NEVER!”, then please let us now. I can’t believe how awful Blizzard are when it comes to comms.

2 Likes

Can confirm it’s still an issue for me, my survey group, and others polled.

So I have noticed a few things.
1 - My QP stats got reinstated.
2 - My arcade hours have been stuck on 41 hours for approximately 2 years, even though I do play a bit of arcade (I tested this by playing an hour and my lifetime stats nor my arcade time ever had a single digit added (including games played)
3 - they have removed the “career profile not right…” item from the last known issues list.

Number 3… eek. It still COMPLETELY buggers your profile if you play comp on multiple platforms. And arcade time is not tracking at all for me…
So I dont think for one second you can call the stat tracking issues ‘fixed’

Is this still broken?.. Can we not just reset the pools and make sure the pc and console pools align to the device used?

Would this be fixed if we were to unlink and then re-link our 3rd party connections to our 3rd party devices… This would be ok if the cool down period was not 1 YEAR.

I’ve lost so many hours of gameplay, that I’m about to stop playing this game… I’ve already opened 3 tickets and nothing has been resolved, 4 years of gaming thrown in the trash.

I also left my profile private because of this, how disheartening :frowning:

my career profile is still not reflecting proper games or time stats.

I definitely dont think this should be off the known issues list -
For a start, playing comp on multiple platforms still buggers your profile
and Arcade time played doesnt count/move