Player Stats still missing

Everyone is, dude :frowning:

1 Like

As of April 13, Eight months into overwatch 2 my career profile on console stats are still incorrect going from overwatch 1, with hundreds if not thousands of hours missing from my profile being taken away, as a player who deeply cares about time played and progression this is incredibly upsetting, and as far as I know we haven’t heard a single update for months on progress on this issue so many other console players have complained about and I’m hoping we can hear something soon.

4 Likes

same for me. It has been MONTHS and they said they were going to fix this in a matter of weeks as of last October. I am still missing 1000+ hours in my career profile from OW1.

Has ANYONE actually gotten their stats/hours from OW1 back? Or did they just not fix this at all?

Really hoping my hours aren’t lost, this has put a damper on my enjoyment of the game for so long already now, cause it’s very disheartening that all my progress and years of playing is just not represented in my stats now.

2 Likes

BuffySummers I feel the exact same way. I was just looking at my stats and marvelling like wow, I’ve done that much dmg with Rein all time.

Then I remembered, ah, no, that’s not even close to the real number because my stats are STILL missing.

This has made me a little sad for a long long time. I just pray it’s still actually going to be reinstated. It’s on the known issues list still I guess, the day they remove it from that list without a fix we are F’d

1 Like

I want to open a ticket and blizzard it keeps redirecting me to nowhere… My challenge progress its stuck… Fix my problem and stop to make people losing time

2 Likes

I still don’t have my overwatch 1 stats in career screen

2 Likes

Will this ever be fixed? The pinned thread on this issue was made in October 2022 and said it would take “several weeks” to resolve. It’s been over 8 months!

Why is communication from the team so poor? Is it not possible to give us any kind of update?

3 Likes

My career profile has been broken since October. I just want to thank the dev team for all the “hard work” they’ve put into fixing this known issue for the past 8 months. Seriously though, I know the real reason they haven’t actually gotten around to fixing it is because of all the extra time they’ve spent making sure Hero Mode releases on time… oh ya, nvm

4 Likes

this is literally me, my stats are still broken since the launch and still aint fixed

1 Like

It will never be fixed. They lost the stats during a migration and will never admit it.

1 Like

They haven’t lost the stats. If you request a copy of your player data via the data request form, you can see that you still have all the data attributed to your account. I did this and I had stats going all the way back to when I started playing in season 26 Overwatch 1.

1 Like

Seconding Snakebite, you can actually request Blizzard to send you your player data through the Blizzard support page. Tutorial here: Reddit - Dive into anything . It’s a shame and a disgrace this data is no longer viewable from within the game client itself, but I hope the fact it is just hidden and not deleted brings some solace.

And of course, any help in spreading the word about this issue through bumping up other threads like this one is greatly appreciated. You can find an entire list of such posts under the subcategory Competitive Career Statistics Page of this megathread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs.

1 Like

Azdyph, when I grifted through the stats and did a rough totalling, I’d played around ~5000 comp games. My career profile shows ~2750

And thats without quick play games. Its hurts to have the perception of 2,250 games worth of data/stats lost/missing on your profile! I didnt even realise my problem was that bad tbh.

1 Like

Agreed, there are hundreds of thousands of players whose player data is still incorrectly displayed. And yet that is considered mild considering there are hundreds of thousands of players who had gotten their accounts completely wiped with the launch of Overwatch 2 and who have no way of getting them back…

My stats are still whack… I had 1200 hours on widow and it’s still not back to that. I’m at like 138. It’s literally all my stats, even my playtime. I have well over 3K hours and it says I have 800 lmao. Are they ever gonna fix it? Cause I’m not putting my career profile public until they do. It’s actually pretty infuriating at this point.

2 Likes

Good news: Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bugs in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.

2 Likes

But there’s no mentioning of the competitive rewards bug yet anywhere on Twitter? :sob:

1 Like

Officially, no there is no mention of the competitive rewards bugs on Twitter. However, there is a significant possibility that fixing career profile statistics will also fix end-of-season ranks, and in turn, end-of-season rewards. But of course, only time will tell, so we might as well continue bringing attention to this issue while we wait and hope it gets fixed.

2 Likes

Over a YEAR and a month with STILL NO FIX TO PROFILES! Aaron even tweeted that they were “trying to get a fix out mid September” well it’s November 2023 already and I still have zero faith in ever getting my old stats restored

1 Like

I miss my ow1 stats all my hrs and statistics from 2016 to the end of ow1 just gone blizzard why is this wait so long?

1 Like