Place Your Bets

Quick back story:

Low Diamond finisher last 2 seasons pre-role queue.
Platinum rank 9 + seasons before that.

Role queue and can’t even stay in gold longer than a week.

Finally on a 5 game win streak after losing 600 SR. Yep. 600+ SR 12-15+ game losing streak. Lost exact count.

Gained 20-30+ maybe SR 2 of the 5 wins. 3 win was about 10. 4th win 25-30+. 5th win won around 5-10. All 5 matches carried the team. The whole 5-10 SR win I had a k:d of 7:1. 18000+ dmg. 68% accuracy. Golds in dmg, kills, obj kills and silver in the other. Still down a few hundred SR from last week. Only 5-10 SR gain.

Soooo. Who wants to bet this next match I queue for doing same role of dps. Giving it my all. Playing how I would when i did to get to Diamond pre-role queue. That I am about to hit a forced loss?

TO BE CONTINUED!!! (will post once match is done with the results and willing to bet the MMR off the bat will be very lopsided)

Edit: Match ended. A cap the point map. Steam rolled:
Game over already.
I had golds with a whopping 5 kills. and 3k dmg. But NAH not forced loss. Kinda funny all of a sudden I hit the 5-10 tops SR gain that you get set up for a forced loss your next match.

Oh and it was 5 golds and a plat vs 2 silver 2 no ranked and 2 bronze.

1 Like

I think you should play some other games like a month or two…

2 Likes

It’s predictable. No matchmaker should be predictable. Blizz needs to rethink this scam of a system.

You ever think that maybe those games where you had 7:1 k/d that you got a forced win?

And then when you underperformed on a free win you got a forced loss? Ya’ll only think “Oh I got X k/d, I popped off”. You can still have whatever k/d you think is good and underperform expectations. K/d isn’t a metric the system looks at but if you underperform expectations you can still drag your MMR down, which leads to forced losses which are VERY real (but not any realer than forced wins).

that 68% accuracy though, and on what hero if i can ask