Pink mercy WHEN?!

the principle of limited time avalibility has been broken!
that cherry has been popped it cannot be undone!
the comunity demands it! we must have it!!!

Plus like i started freaking playing this game hte week after this skin went of sale… i never even had a chance!

4 Likes

Never because it’s funny seeing people complain about it.

50 Likes

Pink mercy was not OWL skin
They said they not opposed to OWL skins making a return.

Even though I paid cash for Goats. The charity skin wont be back. It just won’t…

24 Likes

it’s not like breast cancer went away after they did that limited skin event…

2 Likes

If you care so much about breast cancer just bloody donate you shouldn’t need a in game skin to do it.

21 Likes

It’s not like you couldn’t donate after the event was over either

:sun_with_face:

what about the Widow pre-order skin? do you not play Widow or what? why are you not also demanding this skin, why specifically mercy?

13 Likes

You know, I don’t care if it becomes available for others. I have it. I don’t care if other people get it.

But it is true that it’s hilarious seeing other people complain about it.

9 Likes

There other charities that would benefit from a new skin.
If it’s really about that charity you would not mind if they make new skin for another character you don’t play for same charity.

I get you want the skin but it’s a about the skin not the charity’s for lot of people

It’s ugly as hell anyway her all stars skin is 7000x better.

9 Likes

I don’t believe they’ll bring it back with these skins but I’d say considering the uh…current state of Bliz’s reputation they could potentially rerun the og pink mercy event in a Hail Mary to earn some brownie points?

It would definitely be a smart move on their part.

1 Like

i have made that poin before… like a WWF mei Manda PJ skin or maybe some king of tiger themed skin for d.va idk…

Still i like when i can give charity as part of another purchas… like my favorit computer part store had that for a while and i would alway add a donation when i baught something (i upgrade fairly often or buy other stuff from there)

I thought goats was limited when I paid cash for owl coins for it. Yet I can argue OWL skin very different from a charity skin.

Pink mercy won’t be back.

1 Like

i have that one so if they dont bring back the pink mercy skin i will be pissed because hey i did not get to enjoy the annoyance of those who missed out on the goats skin… if that is a valid reason then i have been wronged!!!

They cant undo theis either they should have stuck to their principles or they have to basically give us all a new chance at teh skins… anything else is just wrong!

If they ever happen to do a charity event again, I hope it will come with a new skin - not with an old one.

After all a really huge number of players already owns Pink Mercy and therefore won’t buy it again.

6 Likes

no reason why tthey cant do multiple and have money go to multiple chartities i would probably get both…

It’s same as Symetra Tyrande though. I would be annoyed if that came back.
I bought the blizzcon pass as they said would not return. Same as pink mercy.

1 Like

Freaking Preaching to the choir.

And unlike Pink Mercy who’s tied to a charity organization, they said they’d be rereleasing OWL event skins which Blizzard has control over.

3 Likes

anyway my point is that they have devalued some of thee scarsity and raritey here taking that exclusiveness from those who baught those skins… but to then do it for some skins and not all is kinda mesed up… it arbitrarily diminishes some skins compared to others…

If they change the deal retrospectivly then they need to do it uniformly.

Or to go back in a time machine and never do this from the begining… but if that was possible i would have gotten that damn pink mercy skin!

Let me check my schedule and see if I can dictate and open slot for you.

congratulations, you just found out exactly why Mercy Pink should never come back: breaking the exclusivity. the word exclusive literally means “now or never”. this makes the need to make a purchase in a certain limited period of time much more pressing. if you knew something might come back in the future, you would probably think “oh, I have no money right now. see you next time!”. and here you have denied your donation.

especially in a time when scalpers have increased dramatically, do you know what the most horrendous prospect would be? the resale of numerous accounts with registered mercy pink and at exorbitant prices. how immoral would it be to stain the philosophy of this skin with this possibility?

it does not matter that you are a new user who did not know Overwatch and has passed this exclusive: the return of this skin would also have very negative implications for future fundraisers.

said this:

it makes more sense to ask for a variant of the skin without the iconic pink ribbon (Mercy majokko?) in order to please all Sailor Moon fans. it’s the same sop seen with Widow Kerrigan’s exclusivity having Widow Nova (same skin, different details).

EXACTLY: A new skin for a new cause. and precisely because we think about the value of the exclusivity had by Mercy Pink, this could lead to a greater increase in donations. on the contrary, giving back the possibility of getting Mercy Pink back increases the number of people who would say “the new charity is nice, but I don’t have enough money. It will be for next time, so you did it with Mercy Pink too, right?”

4 Likes