Pink Mercy T-Shirts

Does anyone know when the Pink Mercy T-Shirts will be shipped out? I'm probably not searching hard enough, but I can't seem to find info on this. Anything helps
5 Likes

Been wondering this too.

1 Like
Yeaahhh, it's kinda strange. Apparently my order is still processing...
1 Like

Same here. Just checked.

1 Like

Glad its not just with me. Yeah weird Blizzard hasn’t sent out an email or message or anything.

1 Like

I’m surprised that not many people have mentioned that :frowning:

1 Like

Fairly sure it said Q3, so September time.

Oh ok gotcha, thanks for the info :smiley:
That’s kind of a while from now XD

This is correct. :ok_hand:

The PINK MERCY shirts will be delivered by September at the latest.

We appreciate your support for this great cause. Thank you.

9 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation :smiley:

1 Like

Did they ever reveal the total amount raised like they said they would?

They said close to $10 million if I am correct

1 Like

But I want it now. JK I can wait.

It would have been better customer service to make that clear when ordering. Even the confirmation email stated it would be sent by 7/7/18 which is clearly not the case. Why is it taking 4 months to send an order? If this is how long it takes to get things from Blizzard Gear it needs to be stated in big bold letters. Personally I won’t be ordering from the site in the future if this info isn’t clearly stated. This Mercy shirt was a gift and now it’s a late gift, which had I known up front would have been ok don’t get me wrong! But now it’s later than expected so that leads to disappointment that could have been avoided if it had been stated sooner.

It was clearly explained on the item page. Where do you think I got the information from?

Well mine just arrived today and it’s cute af :smiley:

is it in good quality? i heard of some quality issues with the shirts

The female shirts have a different style with no collar and it looks a little grungy.

Idk why it’s that way, but that’s how the female shirts are made. Male shirts are normal.

hmm, still, want to make sure that someone didnt actually get a damaged shirt, which could happen out of the many sent out

Quality is good, much the same as my other Blizzard and Jinx shirts.