Pink Mercy skin HELP!

I play in PS4 and I purchased the pink Mercy skin before the update came out and now the update is out and I don’t have my skin someone please helpppp!!!

1 Like

I am having this same issue as well…

Ive even restarted both the game and my playstation and it still says i need to buy it, but when i go to the store it says its purchased

uh oh… i just bought online and have not updated yet I hope I don’t run into this…:sob:

Does it work for you now?

Same problem here, I restarted both the game and the PS4 after updating but the skin is still locked :confused:

EDIT: Checked in with Blizzard’s CS Twitter account, they say to try logging out/logging back into your PS Plus account to see if that helps, and otherwise it can tae up to 24 hours for console purchases to show up. Hopefully by this time tomorrow it won’t be an issue.

I’m having the same issue as well. Contacted PS support and they said it’s a blizzard issue and there’s nothing they can do at this point. :confused:

I just purchased mine off the online PSN store for when I get home from work, so I hope it’s a hiccup or something.

I was also reading one of the blizz tracker posts about this, and it says you need to have your twitch account synced up with your blizzard account. You might want to double check that, too.

I have my twitch, blizzard, and PS account all linked and still got this issue so I don’t think that’s the only problem.

Damn. Was hoping it was something small like that, and may have been over looked. Hopefully this gets addressed soon.

Same, would have been nice if it was an easy fix like that! But I’ve got everything linked, and went through all the possible PS4 restart fixes and nothing worked so it’s definitely something on Blizzard or the OW server end. :c

I play on Xbox and am also having this problem. Says I own it but won’t unlock on Overwatch

It would be nice if blizzard could give us an update on this and when it will be fixed. We all did 15 for the donation for breast cancer and the skin was a bonus but I want my bonus. Lol

Don’t bother contacting the console support, I was on with them for almost 3 hours and nothing they had me do fixed it. Best guess I’ve gotten from Blizzard support tickets is that it’s either a bug that will need to be identified and fixed, or it’s the store needing time to process.

Hi there,

We apologize for this inconvenience. We’re working on a solution, but don’t have an ETA at this time. We will provide updates when they are available.

Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

We appreciate your patience all, our team has resolved this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience, I’m locking the topic.

3 Likes