Pink Mercy is coming back?

While some folks do not find skins to be important, others assign great importance to them

While some folks do not feel the skin is all that great, some others feel is is a wonderful skin. Some have even stated that it is their favorite of all skins, not just among Mercy skins

One should understand that different people value and evaluate things differently, and as such, just because player x does not see value in item y does not mean others feel the same

also: the “mush for brains” part is an unnecessary and baseless attack on other forum members, and such attacks are against the spirit and rules of this forum; and as such they should cease

“attacks”? who, the people who insist on the return of a specific character skin while hiding hypocrisy about charity?

At this point I’ll ask you a very simple question: charity is back BUT… it’s not mercy pink. no way, just another character with the same researchùbut that Mercy Pink is not coming back. What do you say, are there problems or… “but Mercy is Mercy because it is Mercy”? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

oh, ooook, happy monthly “non-insistence” on mercy pink, so. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Yep, someone from Blizzard says “We don’t see Pink Mercy coming back, we’re too busy working on other things at the moment” so they go and ask someone else, BCRF.

It’s like when a kid asks their mum for candy and she says ‘no’ so then they go and ask dad hoping for a different response.

What I’d be fine with is if Blizz and BCRF sent out a joint email asking those who have purchased Pink Mercy because they have us on file, whether Pink Mercy or a brand new skin returns. Whether those want it as a special reminder for what they were part of in 2018 to remain locked away and have a brand new skin available for everyone to donate to, or be like fine, we’ll share the skin with everyone.

2 Likes

finally a sensible proposal on how certain logics should be managed.

THANK-YOU, whoever you are on the web. :pray:

1 Like

to further clarify: the remarks quoted in this side conversation, including the one quoted here, have contained multiple instances where attacking words are being used to denigrate/demean others for simply wishing to legitimately obtain an item that isnt currently available. Such attacks are against the spirit and rules of this forum and as such should cease

further, and again, there has been no “insistence” whatsoever. There have been, and continue to be, requests. asks.

finally, I have seen no hypocrisy whatsoever among those who would like to see the skin return

attacking words ? are you serious?

2 Likes

this scenario is nothing like what is happening on threads like this, except that the post itself, like many posts from certain specific individuals, is yet another attack on other forum members

these attacks should cease

with the exception of this post quoted above, every post I have replied to in this side conversation has contained multiple instances of attacking words/terms/phrases

Where is the attack?

2 Likes

to me it just seems like you’re carrying on the conversation alone with a “shut up. you’re wrong, the topic makes sense regardless of the developments / eventualities you’ve listed”. frankly I think we have a different concept of “offensive”. you haven’t argued or answered a single point of what I say, constantly repeating “this is how it is, you’re wrong”.

And I know exactly how a forum works, man. I won’t change a single comma of what I wrote, so much so that I don’t mention anyone in particular, it’s true that every month there are “only bring back mercy” accounts. and it is precisely out of respect that I don’t quote them. and you know… it would be like bringing real proof of what I write more than I have already done with official links. I write a lot because I argue, I don’t silence people like YOU who threaten reports for those who write.

And congratulations: you have degenerated the topic into exactly what I accused of having now become a problem on this skin: insistence. Bye! :wave:

7 Likes