Pink Mercy is coming back?

Bring back Pink Mercy, I’ve sent a mail at BCRF and they want to bring her back with our help, but if anybody knows it we cant do a thing. So Pink Mercy wanters and havers help us to bring back Pink Mercy for everyone to have a chance to have it and helping a great cause at the same time.!

3 Likes

Oh look! Another pink mercy smurf…

8 Likes

Or
you could just donate your money to help fund the research so people can survive cancers like a good person

28 Likes

This is fantastic news!

:partying_face:

5 Likes

I’m going to use pink mercy in a deathmatch game today in your honor

2 Likes

pink mercy wanters really turn into tin cup rattling beggars over a B tier skin

14 Likes

the cause make it S tier (my opinion)

1 Like

then go donate without needing an incentive. dont hide behind morality when if you could just buy the skin on its own you would

13 Likes

Fact that people are unwilling to donate to ‘‘the cause’’, unless they get something specific they want for it in return, makes it z tier really

Also it should be a completely unique brand new skin for another hero.

8 Likes

im not adding behind morality i was just saying that the cause was great and the skin can return… of course i can donate i dont care about getting a skin on a game

but you’re on the forums begging people to band together to bring it back? :thinking:

11 Likes

not begging just giving an info about a skin that is popular

You don’t to have a moral standpoint or to explain why you want the skin back. In fact, you can want an incentive to donate and that is fine too. I say this as someone who has had 3 very close people that I loved dearly (one in my immediate family) who passed away from breast cancer.

You donating to get something in return doesn’t make you a bad person, nor does it invalidate the funds going towards the cause regardless of your intent.

F cancer BTW.

9 Likes

A new donation campaign involving a different hero would be cool.

5 Likes

yeah but then mercy players couldnt get their favorite b tier skin again

would totally be down for a diff hero getting a skin for it tho

1 Like

i totally agree with you and yes F the cancer

1 Like

no however begging for something to be brought back so they can have an incentive to donate is a different story

2 Likes

people donate if they want or can

1 Like

you realize how sad that is right.

they want to bring her back because they want you to donate money because they know you wont donate money without an incentive.

you effectively just outed yourself as being selfish lol

4 Likes

And?

As far as I see, those “beggars” aren’t being toxic. It’s generally the people replying in response.