Pink Mercy is coming back?

I said exactly what I meant to say as well.

What I said was correct and therefore correct.

Nah, they need something in return for their “Good deeds”

3 Likes

not at all

it was claimed that what I had stated was supposition

this claim is incorrrect…what I stated was factual and correct

You have to stop talking about this, because, as you said, “if anybody knows about this we can’t do a thing.”

The only way to bring back pink Mercy skin is complete silence about the pink Mercy skin.

True…

And I am being selfish by caring for my loved ones that are female like me. So I donate to BCRF on my own volition since in my selfishness I know that research they fund can ease my pain and pain of people I do care about…

I don’t need to get anything in return to be selfish about donating to charity!

2 Likes

Yes and no…

I’ll explain. Pink Mercy came out in like 2018. Back then Blizzard didn’t have that history, so they collabed and it was ok.

Then there comes all the stuff that made blizzards public opinion plumeted down really hard. What BCRF can do now about it? They can’t turn back time and not do the event.

So I am not uncomfortable that they have this connotation, since they didn’t know about those problems at the time. But if they release the skin now? brrrr!

or
They could give me pink mercy and i’ll donate 59.99$ every month for 1 year
:heart:

I disagree

I think it is important to keep the topic alive to ensure that the decision makers know that the interest in and demand for this skin remains strong even after all this time

Disagree all you want. Why don’t you unhide your profile so people can take a deep dive into the ludicrous things you like to perpetuate here.

1 Like

I ask that the personal attacks cease

Honestly, they could, though it wouldn’t be the old OW1 Pink Mercy model. It would end up being the new OW2 Mercy model, in pink. So anyone wanting the old model would be out of luck. IMHO of course.

If I were the Devs that would be an easy win. Those with the old skin model wouldn’t have their toes stepped on, and those who want to support the cause with a pink Mercy skin could have access to the new one.

I’m with other though, even as a Mercy main. I’d almost rather they moved through the entire roster and gave everyone a pink skin. And just opened the store up to it on awareness month every year, with all funds going to the cause.

I would hide it too.

2 Likes

Yeah, you are not alone on that :+1:

1 Like

I ask again that the personal attacks cease

This is an interesting consideration.

“Physically uncomfortable” is hopefully hyperbole, and if not you need professional help.

Can something good benefit from something bad? Yes.

I assume that the money raised in this event was very helpful to a lot of people. Should all that good be undone just because there is bad elsewhere? That seems like we would be keeping the bad while removing the good, and that’s wild.

Again…I just said how that made me feel (a woman with harrasment expirience). That´s all.
Also…cringe also causes physical uncomfort yet you don´t need profesional help for that, right? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

What would you think if you found out that the people that harassed you have donated to a local women’s shelter or something?

Would it matter if they donated prior or after your experience with them? I could see you viewing them as fake, or virtue signaling, etc. but wouldn’t you want the good aspect to still happen?

Should people like that not be allowed to contribute to good causes?

I don’t care…they can burn in hell.

That’s… not what is said…

If some creep donates to a cause like that it is ok…

But when cause like that associates itself with a creep it is a different story!

1 Like

ok post proof then lol