Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2

as I have already said earlier in this thread, the skin will return when and if Blizzard decides it will return, no matter how many forum members insist otherwise

I ask you for a second time to cease such attacks on other forum members

1 Like

Blizzard has no say in the matter, they advertised it as limited time, in partnership with another association. They cant bring it back, the end.

You have already stated this more or less a few posts back, and I have already addressed this item

1 Like

You addressed nothing, you are too disconnected from reality.

You can continue this charade all you want, it is not coming back, that is the reality of this situation.

2 Likes

I have already clarified that I addressed this earlier, and I did.

with this item now fully clarified, I won’t be addressing it further in this side conversation

there’s been no charade here. every statement I have made has been honest and genuinely reflects my position

I have already fully covered this as well, and with this fully clarified, I wont be addressing this item any further in this side conversation either

The personal attack on me is noted

I ask for a third and final time that attacks cease

1 Like

Or what, you will think negative thoughts about me? False flag my posts?

Still wont get you the pink mercy skin.

1 Like

ah well, I did try.

given the continued attacks, this concludes my conversation with you in this thread

1 Like

Keep obsessing about pink mercy I guess.

Cant say we didnt try to warn you.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Literally nothing is stopping them from donating outside the event.

1 Like

this was already addressed in post 33 of this thread

1 Like

short answer:no

long answer:noooooooooooo

It would be nice, but due to Blizzard’s reputation I doubt it.

I kinda wish they did more skins for like Genji for charity too.

Not only would they have gotten more money for charity, we’d have less dweebs laughing at people for wanting the skin. If it’s just Mercy players it’s easy to point and laugh I guess :woman_shrugging:t2:

Exactly. Fine print literally stated this would only be offered once that’s it no chance to get it in the future. It’s what made it so appealing at what made people willing to spend the money on in the first place. As much as I wish I could say the reason it made so much money was because people wanted to support the cause I think the super exclusive limited time availability is really what sold it for digital collectors.

1 Like

I bought the shirt because I knew OW wouldn’t last forever and I still love that damn pink shirt, even though it makes me self conscious

1 Like

These are truly sad times, indeed.
For, there are no methods or opportunities for the millions of people that want to help the cause.

If only there was a way to allow people to help.

1 Like

D: Aw, why so?

It didn’t manage to grab one, but the art is amazing.

Maybe Pink Mercy will become a mythic skin like Genji one. Well, it will be awesome idea.

2 Likes

NO! a mythical skin must be something unique, not reuse something that already exists!.

2 Likes

Well, Pink Mercy has a giant potential for customizations (from wings colors to sound effects) So, it will be cool I guess

3 Likes

Request denied because you’re not a mod, i understand you want pink mercy and support people posting 12 threads a day but don’t try to police a forums, you aren’t a mod we ain’t listening

3 Likes