Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2

there’s no tyrannizing in my statement whatsoever

this thread simply isnt spam at all

It is a legitimate OW-related topic on a forum explicitly set up for the discussion of OW-related topics

2 Likes

yep, technically allowed as an exception

not at all

there’s nothing technical about it, and there has been no exception made

it is - again - a legitimate ow-related topic on a forum set up specifically for the discussion of ow-related topics

2 Likes

yes, actually this is a lie by you. the OP’s post in this thread is immune to flags, you can try it yourself.

may as well be stickied or put ingame on a splash screen

1 Like

First, I ask that personal attacks cease

Second, my responses to you contain no lies whatsoever

Third, this thread is not now and never has been spam

Finally, nothing I have said was or is tyrannizing

2 Likes

there is not a single “”"""""""""""""“personal attack”""""""""""""". this conversation will cease though.

work on posting in public places.

for sake of clarity, the post(s) I have noted as containing a personal attack do indeed contain a personal attack

I ask again that these cease

1 Like

Here we have the pot calling the kettle black again ^-^

Dodo, when will you stop being a hypocrite?

Idk if anyone has brought it up (not gonna look through 1000+ replies to find out) but it’s probably a licensing issue. Blizzard might have had a temporary license to sell it in agreement with the foundation and they’re probably not interested in renewing it. The foundation itself might also not be interested due to Blizzard’s treatment of their female employees.

4 Likes

Statements like this have (as you suspected) occurred throughout this thread and other Pink Mercy threads, but its fine to bring it back up again

My take on this item is

1. that while it seems reasonable that BCRF might have some form of control over whether a re-offer occurs, there’s been no proof offered in that regard whatsoever. So whether they do or do not isnt really known…it is speculation.

and

1. BCRF has millions of reasons to want this offer to return. More money in the war chest to fight cancer is a good thing
4 Likes

I forgot about this thread, one day hopefully! :pray:

4 Likes

indeed.

it will be a glorious day

4 Likes

Genji’s Cyberdemon skin has custom animations and sound effects. It’s currently the only skin that’s officially classified as “mythic” tier.

3 Likes

Thank you.

I dont follow Genji stuff as he is one of my least favorite characters, so I had no idea

Nothing against Genji per se, just not my cup of tea

4 Likes

Mythic skins like Cyberdemon Genji are also customizable —

So, when you consider this, Pink Mercy isn’t exactly a mythic skin, it’s more like something in between a legendary skin and a mythic skin.

But, eh, technicalities.

2 Likes

Dodo. ^^ Not just the skill sound effects. as well as the normal voice. Even using your shurikens and sword in the ultimate skill changes the sounds. for now the only and first available mythical skin is Genji Cyberdemon. Where even when he opens the mask there are different animations and sounds. As far as I know there are 4 characters. Mercy’s Pink Skin, Medical Brigitte (support a streamer), Genji Cyberdemon (which has multiple customizable color layers) and Lego Bastion.

2 Likes

Idk. Cuz I want the skin to come back that badly lol

1 Like

Personally I just wanted a higher up to clear up why they think they can’t bring back the skin and not just “we don’t have any plans”. And why they don’t have any plans for the future even though it’s been five years overdo.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated

4 Likes

If anything I think a new skin would be better, that way you still get a skin with a similar aesthetic, but they don’t need to upset the people who own the skin. Plus, if you are so dedicated to the cause, why not just donate, surely you don’t need an overwatch skin to donate to such a good cause?

3 Likes