Pink Mercy Event Sprays/Icon

I wanted to know if any other users have watched all their 6 hours of the charity streams already and have gotten the sprays for it but not the Pink Mercy Icon yet. I’m just worried that maybe a glitch happened on my end, or maybe Blizzard just hasn’t unlocked the icon yet.

1 Like

I just got the four hour spray reward but no icon either. :frowning:

I also have the 4 hour spray but no icon.

I have all the sprays as well from watching the stream for 6 hours, but no icon just yet! I think Blizzard has yet to unlock it, so I wouldn’t be too worried!

Aye, have all the sprays but never popped the pink icon yet either.

Items from the streams are dropping in batches.

I haven’t gotten ANY sprays and i was definitely watching more than 4 hours yesterday.

Blizzard is aware of players not earning the icon and are working hard to correct the issue. They apologize for the inconvenience.

Also remember to check the game client for your rewards. The Twitch Notification Panel DOES NOT work to notify you for rewards.

Which is weird because it did during the starcraft anniversary event last month

Just as an update, there are now Twitch notifications for drops. Icon drop is still not working.

1 Like

I got all 4 sprays last night from QueenE’s stream.

As of right now, the icon is still locked for me.

Safe to say that one’s bugged.

I have my twitch account connected to my battelnet account, however, I am not getting the rewards from watching twitch streams for the mercy charity event. I have primarily been watching the streams on my phone and have watched at least 2 hours.

I also didn’t get the icon yet for just logging in. I purchased the skin directly with this account.