Pink Mercy AVAILABLE for $20

“OMG $20 FOR A SKIN?!”

Pink Mercy comes back for $20 without money going to BCF

Game flooded with Pink Mercy next day… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

They dare a lot, but THAT they don’t dare.

It would be PR suicide to sell a limited-time legacy skin that was originally a charity incentive for their inflated prices with no commitment to donate the proceeds to charity.

6 Likes

Exactly, if they genuinely promised to give 100% of the profits to breast cancer awareness, I’d def spend a dollar or 10 more.

1 Like

this part of your reply is irrelevant as they’ve brought back numerous skins that have been advertised as limited-time & put into the legacy category but the last part of your reply is relevant & valid

1 Like

Considering everything that happened already… Yeah it wouldn’t be that surprising tbh.

The point was that it’s a legacy skin that was tied to a charity incentive. No other legacy skins that have been brought back were tied to a one-off specific event that has never been rerun in some capacity.

2 Likes

Not really, just say all the proceeds go to some charity

Oh come on Sushi. There is an ongoing active thread about this exact same thing in which you are also part of, must we spread this wider.

…could people resist dropping $20 on it though after making hundreds of posts about monetization on the forums…? :thinking:

…am I? I chat in a lot of threads, can you please link it? Thanks! :slight_smile:

…? :thinking:

Ok $40 total. $20 to charity, $20 to Blizz. Guarantee we’re still flooded with Pink Mercies in-game the same day… :wink:

I mean, why of course i would. I have no schedule for tomorrow and plenty of time to spare.
Here you go: Pink mercy return overwatch 2 PLEASE. It seems like your last message to there was about an hour ago, which in forum pace is still quite active.

And if you are active in multiple threads i believe it is your duty to make sure you keep the topics under one thread if possible to avoid unnecessary flooding on forums, that could be considered as spamming wouldnt it?

1 Like

@OP You forgot to say april fools :frowning:

I guess harassing Female employees and stealing breastmilk wasn’t already PR suicide then

Pink mercy was 20 euros because it was for charity.

next.

Stolen WHAT NOW???

I mean, why settle for just few? Make it a challenge and get as creative as possible in your pursuit for most pr nightmares.

But yeah, i also want to know about this stolen milk 'cause holy hell

It will happen except it’s going to cost $60 and every single mercy main on the forums will buy it.

1 Like