"Pink Mercy" and "Winter Wonderland" 2021

The New Year is coming, which means that the “Winter Wonderland 2021” will come soon! How does the development team, led by Aaron Keller, look at doing at least something pleasant for the players all year and returning the “Pink” Mercy? In my opinion, this action should not be an isolated one, but should be held every year (charity is something more than just an exclusive skin - more times the action is held, than more money to help people and the more lives are saved)! Moreover, Nintendo Switch players didn’t even have the opportunity to donate to a good cause. I am 100 percent sure that the BCRF organization will be only for this event! HEROES NEVER DIE! PRIMUM NON NOCERE!

4 Likes

No

20 Likes

Dude, you are asking for something that will not go back and using a username probably for trolling yourself and then asking people disagreeing with you to be banned.

Only reason to bring it back would be charity, but then if they do the same skin, less people will be making donations probably than before.

You can donate to a good cause at any time.

16 Likes

I hope they bring back Pink Mercy one day! Creating an incentive to donate has never been a bad thing

3 Likes

I think it’s just better if they return pink mercy every year when the date of breast cancer awareness month comes around.

That way new players knows the skin will comeback and people don’t have to worry about missing out on it.

2 Likes

But if they bring back Pink Mercy, then the “bring back Pink Mercy” meme will die. :frowning:

2 Likes

It would be his thing to come back one day for all those who could not obtain it in their time … I would be delighted to donate for a good cause.

1 Like

People who own a Nintendo switch can donate just fine without pink mercy.

5 Likes

Even though that would be great this will require Blizzard to partner up with the BCRF (Breast Cancer Research Foundation) again but due to their current reputation I don’t think it’s a really good idea right now but maybe when they actually get their things together then sure they can partner up with them.

I own the skin but I want it to come back just to see people here get mad

Another “bring pink mercy back” thread…

As somebody who owns the pink mercy skin, I want more people to have it too!

1 Like

Agreed.

Other people getting it isn’t going to devalue what was donated before!

1 Like

This is probably the number one reason that Pink Mercy will not come back for a very long time, if ever.

3 Likes

We not doing this again

BCRF has to agree to the campaign with Blizzard, and considering the state of things on Blizzard’s end, I highly doubt a charity for women is going to want to associate their name and cause with such a company.

2 Likes

Even if blizzard does another charity event, it wont be a repeat of the same skin, it will be a new one nobody has yet.

If the charity is important to you, why do you need a skin to donate?

I’ve been off these forums for almost a year now and today’s my first day coming back. it’s amazing to see how nothings changed and people are still begging/ complaining for the same stuff.

Like already mentioned in the thread:
The BCRF would have to agree to repeat the cooperation.
And that is simply not going to happen as long as Blizzard hasn’t proven that they fixed the problems within their company - and that process will be taking years even if they are serious about it and actually want to change.