Pings dont work lol

You know how bad this game is right now? Even the pings don’t work. its not a game issue. its a playbase problem. You could add pings in APEX legends and league of legends and players would respond to those pings. When you do that in overwatch. It doesn’t work.

I purposefully spent an entire game pinging the enemy mercy so that my team kills her. Nobody did that and the mercy single handedly pushed the push bot till the end. I’m not even kidding i have video evidence. So why didn’t my teammates kill the mercy? oh that is very simple. In this game they enjoy being “random”. they expect someone else to do everything else for them. So just like how i climb from bronze V to currently plat 4. I have to be the one that kills their backline. i have to be the one that kills their dps. i have to be the one that kills their tank. All of which while on support.

You know something is not right that despite your pings. Players are unable to respond and act accordingly. Why is it that only in this game the pings do not work.

You can fix a game but you can’t fix a fool. Killing mercy at any given opportunity is THE BASIC REQUIREMENT TO GET YOU OUT OF BRONZE. THATS HWO YOU WIN. Why am i facing players that are out of bronze in silver plat and diamond not able to do this bare minimum basic requirement of the game. There is no way you will climb this game out of bronze if you cant kill the enemy mercy. I have the gameplay footage as video evidence to show you high rank players who can’t fullfill the basic bronze V requirements of this game. How are they here blizzard … Why did you put them here.

SOLO QUEUE ONLY MODE - SEASON 5. Everyone starts bronze.

I’m off to work. Done working in game. Going off to work IRL. I have to be the one that kills their backline. I have to be the one that kills their dps. I have to be the one that kills their tank. All of which done while on support.

• Concentration

isn’t odd how you can’t ping with thumbstick AND use sym’s teleporter?

Can confirm. Pings get lost in the mess and are mostly ignored.

Maybe the audio promp needs work