Ping the damn widow

Why most of the players don’t ping her location after getting their heads f-ed?!

8 Likes

I do this every single death regardless of who killed me. Especially sombra because she goes invisible And their is time for 2 pings.

8 Likes

My friend didn’t even know until recently you can ping if you just died.

4 Likes

Theyre too busy breaking their keyboard/controller :rofl:

I didn’t either and I still won’t because thats cheating

Ya especially it helps your widow or hanzo to take her out.

They don’t wanna die alone I guess :smile:

Because there’s a giant red line pointing directly to her already??

Cause there is this annoying af bug thats shows as 00000000000000000 while trying to ping

I always ping her, especially as a tank since I can take a single headshot.

I usually ping when I get killed if it’s a flanker, or they are very close to death.

Well you used to be able to
Just say where she was in voice comms but everyone in the “community” is so afraid of getting their fefe’s hurt nobody is in voice these days.

1 Like

Is that what that is? Ive been seeing a string of 0s in the chat here and there, but never knew why.

Deep inside you know how dumb this is so I won’t bother.

Hero. People should ping more, even before dying. That knowledge is very useful especially for anyone who is out of their LOS and looking to peek for a shot.

I soo agree with this… The worst part about dealing with a Widow is not know where she is…

I can tell by the sound of the shot alone exactly where Widow is. If you need her pinged while she’s actively shooting, nothing can help you.

1 Like

They think its spam and they think its toxic Blue. So I dont think it’s going to get better. Know that I will ping them regularly though. :saluting_face:

1 Like

You know Widow isn’t a stationary turret right?

If she kills you and then repositions, how are you gonna ping her?

She doesn’t necessarily kill me. I ping her when she moves and my team knows she’s on a new perch with a sightline. That’s the point. Not waiting til she shoots from that new sightline. Or that she’s still there and my Widow knows she’s about to re-peek and now our Widow has the charged shot and the angle.

I think it’s a waste not to ping regardless.

2 Likes