Ping system in the new wheel

The visual clutter in Ow needs to be toned down.

As well as the amount of boops and CC

Seriously any sort of close quarters brawl and it feels like I am trapped inside an orange lightbulb that someone threw down a flight of stairs

1 Like

Lol what’s the difference between that and someone on voice comes telling the team exactly where the flanker is?

You obviously wouldnt be able to ping them unless you can actually see them.

Can we please have the voice actors redo the “thanks” voicelines to make then more sarcastic so that they match the intent with which they are used in game (at least on console).

Hey Jeff, what do you think about a system where at the beginning of the match, the team can select a shotcaller and that person gets access to the ability to mark targets to focus.

Would 1 ping per 45 seconds be okay? If one ping is out, cool down for the team for 5 seconds?

Prevents spamming and spreads the pings out. For length f time the ping exists, maybe 5 seconds and once you look at it, it fades out so you can see through it?

what about instead of pinging the map you ping a character? like if a genji is your target and you ping him your hero says “focus genji” or something like that. I’ve seen games where NPCs tell each other that when I get hit. Your character can dynamically call out “genji is wounded” if he’s critical and you pinged him.