Pickable passives

Pickable passives was a good idea, anything that makes ow more like paladins except for the game engine is a good decision.But there is a problem, i only tried dps so i can only speak for this role, its clear that some dps heroes get waaaay more bang for their buck with these passives, obviously since the heroes were not designed with these passives in mind some will get better synergies than other.
look at hanzo, can see crit enemies through walls?he had sonic for that. more ammo?ahem… 30% speed boost after elim? great for a sniper and 130% of extremely slow when he has the bow drawn is still prety slow.
and there are prolly other issues in diferent roles and diferent heroes
i know it takes work but u should really focus on 3 passives for each hero some might change how their abilities work. like give phara half the cooldown on concussive blast and it now damages again, no falloff if junks mine is deployed on a surface, hanzo can move at normal speed with drawn bow but does less damage, u can even remove sombras perma invis and give it to her as one of her passives
u showed us u want to make something cool, dont halfass it