Season: 24-2 +40

Season: 27-2 +44

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for Grand Finals Brack Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

(Grand Finals Bonus Rewards available only on 10/10)

2 Likes

I’m so hype for this game!!

Does Geguri still play for shanghai

Yes. She got play a few times this year

Let’s go dragons!

20 characters

that sucks, do you know what time the prematch broadcast begins that day?

Anyone else sound not working?

Yep, sound just came back on.

Sounds back. I thought i muted accidentally

6 AM Pacific, 9 AM Eastern

If I remember correctly it’s 6am est

(Oh nvm…Wyoming in it)

Got no dog in this fight, so hoping for a darn good match.

Though at the rate we’re going, I will likely be late to my 2pm class. Here’s to hoping I can finish my lab work today…though I will likely be staying late next Tuesday to finish…ah, well.

finally caught up, its interesting to see the different comps between the 2 matches, hoping fusion can win one map here but go dragons

Kinda tired of the mirror matches already

It’s top level play…you play the “best”…plus it’s easier to just mirror than try to counter…that’s how OW has always been

Ok but It’s why I don’t watch OWL much because it’s just mirror matches every game.

I mean…don’t watch then…nobody is forcing you to

are token drops really broken again?

I open the stream and see Widowmaker.

FOR LOVE OF GOD BERF HER ALREADY

Token drops have been working fine so far today.